me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Grease. And PARTYYY!

Yesterday was a busy day. ((:

I woke up at 9! I WOKE UP EARLY! It's a miracle! ((: well anyway. I woke up early only because I watched Grease @ AFP at around 11:30. I stayed there with Gab first while waiting for Marla. The play started on time! That's so cool. ((: it lasted for an hour and a half. THEY WERE SO GOOD! Tippy did so great. I envy her voice! I really do. :( I enjoyed watching their play. Carl was funny. You can hardly understand the words he was saying. Everything was jfgnfkdahnpaefhj[fhme;hakohnargknrgkn to us. ((: we only understood ONE LINE. "Hey baybeh!" ((: we all laughed. Ericka looked so cute. (: and Regina! I love her voice, too. I super do. :| the lead guy, Edrei, was really good too. Maan looked like a guy! ((:

YEAH I HAVE NEW FRIENDS (:
Shano, Casey, Maan, Gelaine, Dani, Arisse...
Yeah, YM Conference. ((: I left though. I felt out of place. ((:

Anyway. After Grease, I had lunch at my tita's place, then off to Promenade. Music Room with my friends for our (Ara and I) birthday celebration. IT WAS FUN. Thanks to Batchi, Isay, Sam, Jill, Sheena, Brigette, Diana, Angelica, Jenina and Alyanne for coming! (: the music in music room only served as our background music. We just went vain. Ordered a lot of food and drinks. ((: super nakakalunod. We had 4 thousand pesos to consume, what the hell. ((: after staying in Music Room for 3 hours, we played in Timezone, then hung out at Starbucks. The celebration was simple but really fun. (: a lot of people weren't able to make it, though. :( oh well.

When I got home, I got to chat with Irene. We have plans on joining the Dramatics Guild this 4th year. And we're planning to change a lot of things. ((: I'm crying for theatre. I really miss it and I want to join musical theatre again. :| Grease earlier was just so uh... LOVELY. I wanna do something like it. :(

Anyway I don't want to brag.
Here are some pictures nalang. ((:







Click here for more pictures. (: -contacts only. Add meeee. :D

♥ Erix ♥ 1:08 AM link to post 0 comments