me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Swimming and Reaping

I met up with my friends at Gateway at 11:30 am. I was the only one on time :)) when we all got there, we went to my tita`s condo, Regalia. We first hung out at the cafe, waited for my cousins then off we swam. Batchi didn`t swim because of some reasonable reason.. Irene and I were able to force Ara and Cathy to join us in the pool. :) we played in the pool, took pictures. Ordered food, then ate. After eating, only Cathy and I swam again. And this time we swam na talaga, not just played. :) it was fun. We burned off the fat =))

After swimming, we walked back to Gateway. It was 5 something still. The movie was at 7:25. We went store hopping first :) Ara and I fit clothes, then took pictures. We didn`t buy anything, though. I would`ve, but I don`t have money. :( Ara and Batchi left early. :( they didn`t watch The Reaping with us. So anyway. Cathy, Irene and I sat down first at the Food Express. I had a blizzard while Cathy got some Taco Bell. We went to the movies after. THE REAPING ROCKED! I loved it. It brought some chills to my spine. :P I was near tears when it was part of the insects, locusts and boils. I HAVE THIS BIG FEAR OF INSECTS AND CREEPY THINGS JUST LIKE IT, so yea. :| but I still enjoyed the movie a lot. AnnaSophia Robb is a goddess. A young one. I love her, she looks just so gorgeous in the movie. =) I wanna watch The Reaping again. =)

Me and my bitches would meet up again this week to plan our party, which will be held in my tita`s condo. =D

SO YOU GUYS (of course the ones I know :P) SHOULD COME. IT`LL BE A TRIPLE BIRTHDAY BASH FROM 6 PM TO MIDNIGHT. IT WILL BE FUN, I CAN PREDICT:))

P.S. for the first time, I didn`t take pictures using my camera =)) so I`ll be stealing from my friends` multipies. =))

♥ Erix ♥ 12:12 AM link to post 0 comments