me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, April 11, 2007
PUNTA FUEGO!

Punta Fuego with my ballet mates =)
April 9th, 2007

We met up early in the morning, then we went off to Fuego in a coaster! We (the ones at the back: Thea, Karenina, Rozel, Julia, me, and some other people) were the noisiest. More of Thea and I, though. THEA HAS COOL VIDEOS :)) I`ll upload later. We kept on singing out loud until later on, they gave us a microphone. =)) we sang a lot. OLD SONGS! ♥ in Tagaytay, I became a tour guide since I was holding the mic and we were tired from singing. Out of nowhere I said "to the left, you can see the Taal volcano" and thanks, everyone laughed. =)) WE PROVIDED GOOD ENTERTAINMENT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH =)

When we got to Fuego, we took pictures first =) then swam. I finally had the courage to open my eyes under water. =)) sorry =| we played volleyball after, but only for a short while. We swam again, then jetskiied! (spelling?) thanks a bunch to Jessica for letting us ride with her. IT WAS FUN! I loved it. Thea and I wanted to fall down. =)) Rozel, Jana, Natasha and Jessica did. =| Thea and I swam from the jetski to the thingy where all of them were, just cause. =) we played with the sprinklers after, then had lunch. We were hungry. =))

After lunch, we went to the beach. =) just me and my friends. We didn`t swim there, tho. Stayed at the seaside, took pictures. At the shore, too. I love the feeling of the waves crashing =)) it feels so good, with the rocks and sand and everything. Julia and I accidentally dropped Thea`s camera in the sand =| it got destroyed for a while. Julia and I fixed it :)) we went to the infinity pool after. It was my favorite next to the beach! =D

The infinity pool is heaven. I swear. Lovely. =) we swam and swam there. I loved the deeper pool. I did laps, and yes, ABS BABY! =)) I want abs. We want abs. =)) we played Agawan Base in the shallower pool. Still fun ;) too bad we only had limited time to swim there.

We were in Fuego for only a short time, but nevertheless, we still had so much fun. We were able to do a lot of cool stuff anyway, and it was tiring. =))

In the coaster going back home, we were all asleep for the first few minutes/first hour. It was so quiet. We slept, felt like a long time, but when we woke up, we were still in Tagaytay. Thanks, ha. =| we stayed up anyway. And ate a lot. =)) we got back here at Manila pretty early. 8 pm.

Went to Seattle`s Best after. Ordered milkshakes. Karenina`s name was Strawberry. I was Life, and Thea was Pebbles. Cute names, right? =)

Then we went to Karenina`s crib. SLEEPOVER! We played Game of Life. And I played Solitaire. Then slept at 1 am. =)) we were supposed to have a "jologs night", but it didn`t push through. OH WELL.

Pictures @ my Multiply =) click that link, and comment okay? I have 6 new albums. =D

♥ Erix ♥ 12:15 AM link to post 0 comments