me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, March 9, 2007
Hit Him With The Ball

Today was not fun.

I've been getting to school pretty late nowadays. I arrive either just in time for the morning assembly or I'm a few seconds late. We had an experiment in Chemistry and so far, I guess it's the only experiment I completed and it's the only one I'd be able to pass. The rest of the periods, we practiced for our Noli Me Tangere play. I'm one of the dancers and during the part of Sisa and Basilio, I'd be dancing ballet.

Training was okay. I did better today, than how I played yesterday. Earlier, during training, someone was in the gym, too. Yeah, him. There was a time when my teammates were playing and I was like "I hope the ball hits him or something", but unfortunately, when I was the one who spiked the ball, it hit him. Well not really. He was seated at the bleachers (the end part) and the ball just bounced off the edge of the bleachers, right beside him. Everyone looked at him, then me. There was awkward silence then all of a sudden they were like "Erix, easy lang!" I couldn't help but look back with a smirk on my face. I wish it hit him though. =)) I am mean, I know. But I'm just really confused and I feel so sick. :( I hate my lovelife. The ball hitting him happened twice. :)) it made me feel a bit better, though. I mean, hello, all this time I've been avoiding him (plus what happened in the staircase earlier, my teammates were talking to him and I just left cause I was avoiding him. Haha.) then I see him all throughout training. That's shit.

Well at least I am learning now, AND I REALLY AM MOVING ON. Little by little, this'll fade.

After training, at least I had a little fun. I again got to chat with Haizel, and I get to slurp a little good news. :)) lots of catching up and personal stuff. It's nice to talk to her and just have some fun. ;)

I wanna cry. Too much stuff to do. I DON'T WANNA STUDY ANYMORE :( too much requirements. Oh Lord, please help. I don't even know where to start. :|

*btw, I created a new Xanga. I'll be cross-posting from here to there, and vice-versa. It's because I am bored and my life is so dull, there's nothing left to do. Plus the summer's near so yay. I wish I wouldn't have a dull summer. I wish, I wish.

02 more weeks to go before summer starts.

♥ Erix ♥ 6:58 PM link to post 0 comments