me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, March 6, 2007
.5% Hope

Don't you just wanna go back? Back in time and fix all the wrong things you've done and do the good things better? But you can't cause you wouldn't be who you are today. But I wish I could go back to January, when things were so much better for me. I know that I've said I'm moving on and that I'm letting go. But I just miss every memory and every feeling I've gone through. I miss feeling the chills when the phone rings and it's him on the other line. I miss feeling the butterflies in my stomach when he held my hand. I miss just having a good time and nothing else. I miss the sweet text messages which btw I haven't deleted yet. Not most of it, I mean. I miss being a princess to someone whom I called my prince. I miss someone saying I love you in every chance he gets, mostly out of nowhere. I miss the way he sings to me on the phone -- which is why every song pretty much reminds me of him.

Yes I'm moving on and he takes up a lesser space in my heart and mind now, but I can't deny the fact that I'm still bleeding, breaking and falling apart. It's pretty hard to let go simply because I get to see him everyday. That couldn't be avoided. Well I'm pretty much improving on the "avoid looking at him" part. And every time I see him you know, I just wanna call his name, approach him, talk to him like I did before, maybe hug him for just one time, maybe hold his hand, and tell him that I love him. But I am afraid that he'll push me away and reject me. I am afraid. And also because I know that I have no right to do those things anymore.

Now I realize that only time can heal my wounds. Thank God the summer's approaching. And I wouldn't be able to see him for 2 months. Well maybe I would but not as often as now.

I'm letting him go because I love him. I still do, I admit it. I'm letting him go but I don't want him to be gone forever. I don't want the memories to die. I miss him. And I would still do until .... whenever.

I still have the littlest hope that he'll come back. The littlest of the little. But just for now, I am happy for him, for whom he's with. And I hope that they'll be happy with each other too. Cause if this girl breaks his heart, it'll break mine, too. I still have that .5% hope. That faith. That wish. That dream. That really really really itsy bitsy chance of him coming back into my arms. :] I quote him: "soon enough for you to wait". I am a very impatient person, but for the weirdest reason, I could wait for him forever and never lose my temper. :]



EMO.

♥ Erix ♥ 6:39 PM link to post 0 comments