me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Ghosts

This day was full of ghost stories :)

It all started during Spanish period because of Sir Maturan. We spent the whole 50 minutes just sharing ghost stories. It was fun. ;) but I really don't know why, yes, I freak out (on some) but I don't really get scared. It's weird. :|

TLE time ROCKS man! :| :)) I got cut in the finger! Yeah I know it hurts but I'm extremely fine now. :D and I thought I was numb from all sorts of pain, I guess I was wrong. :)) it bled like a fountain, mind you. I enjoyed watching my blood spill like some whatever but I was in pain. =)) I had to go to the clinic. :P

I love Nata de Coco. =)) I curse Fruit Cocktail cans now. I really do. =))

Dismissal was fun. I spent it with different people. I had scramble and kwek-kwek with Ara and Fer, Sheena and Brigitte. :D after eating, we went to the gym and we watched the basketball training. <3 <3 <3 okay stop. :| when all of my friends left I went to the main gate and spent some time with Tin, Bebe and Edlynne. They kept on making up names like Rayrix, Hairix, Erimond, Erizel, Edrix, and the like. OKAAAAY. I was with Edlynne after, we just went inside the school, kulitan. :] I have a new love.. the cat! ;)) anyway whatever. What is a date without food? And uh, no conversations? =)) LOL. Franz made pisil my cut and Edlynne .. pinitik niya. :( it bled so much more =))))) sucks.

Mind you, it still is bleeding up to this minute. TIBAY. I'm short on blood now. =))

When Edlynne left, I stayed with Haizel. Talk here, talk there. Coach arrives, I talk to coach. Then this becomes a habit. :)) I AGAIN RODE WITH THEM TILL THE END OF MENDIOLA. Ona, araw-araw na and I don't know why:)) well, coach makes me ride with them, that's one.

Anyway.

I want more ghost stories. :] feed me with them and I wish to get scared. SERIOUSLY. :|

My pointer finger on my right hand hurts. :| it's the one that has the cut. The bone hurts when I stretch the finger. :| fudge. And someone's mad at me for not being cautious. :((

♥ Erix ♥ 6:10 PM link to post 0 comments