me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Quotes ;)

you were a mistake
that lasted too long.

and do you realize that friend of yours can't talk to any one about how she really feels,,
did you know once a week she wants to kill herself but doesn't have the courage to,,
the only person who knows all the real shit about her is herself and as she
waits for someone to really get her and not judge her she slits her wrist & cries
herself to sleep
each night ,, waking up to put that fake smile on her face
and act like her life couldn't get better....

honestly, i did not hate you
i hated myself for being stupid enough
to believe all your lies

i don't wanna fall for him again.
i don't think I can take the pain.
i don't wanna have these feelings if he doesn't feel the same.
i don't want my heart to jump, when i haven't seen him in awhile.
i don't wanna see him grin, if i'm not the one making him smile.
i don't wanna reach out, every time i see his hand.
i don't wanna try to explain if he'll never understand.
i don't want tears in my eyes every time i see his face.
i don't want my heart to be empty, if he's the only one that can fill the space.

I wish I'd have died in your arms the last time we were together,
So I wouldn't have to wake without you today.

everything happens for a reason the hard
part is trying to figure out what that reason is

the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return. <3
--- Moulin Rouge

if you love her, then tell her
but if you dont,
just please dont waste your time,
thinking of something to say to break her heart

i can't stop thinking about him and the truth is;
i don't want to stop thinking about him,
because when i do; i am actually happy

it`s like a routine.
i fall for you on Monday.
i like you from Tuesday to Thursday.
you make me mad on Friday.
i think i'm over you over the weekend.
but the second i see you on Monday morning,
i fall for you again && again


Out of boredom in school, this happened:

What if I die today, would I see your face in my wake? Would I see you crying over my grave? Would you offer a white rose for me? Tell me, would you even realize and try to love me still? Or will you find another girl to tease just like you did me?

I've never realized before that "soon enough" actually meant my whole life. :(


Will add more whenever. When I'm in the mood. ;P

♥ Erix ♥ 10:48 PM link to post 0 comments