me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, January 5, 2007
Hanging Out

I got to hang out with Quel and Fer again! And by hang out, I mean really hang out ;) haha. Kulang sa amin si Darling! My Mcdo buds before ;)

It was dismissal time, I was with Fer first. We kept on teasing each other, it came to the point that we both almost fell down the stairs ;)) hilarious. I was so noisy. We were so noisy. I kept on shouting at the staircase. =)) just because of ....

Then later on Fer and I walked and walked, following a particular someone. We went out (bec. this person went out too), then went back inside school:)) we went to where Quel was then later on decided to go to Mcdo.

That was around 4 pm. We left Mcdo at 5 something:)) we had so much fun. There were lots of stories, mostly about the past. Memories of our freshman years. We just realized how fun our first year was. ;) and there were stories, too, earlier that we didn't remember if it was during our first year or second year. We got everything mixed up. ;) oh, and news. Naging crush din pala ni Fer si ..... :)) I couldn't believe it. I just laughed at them earlier =)) Quel, she had the most stories. Great mind, she can remember a lot. I can't. =))

Bottom line is, I missed hanging out with them. It's been quite a long time (even if Fer is my kabarkada -- we rarely hang out like that). It was fun, really really fun. ;)

That was the latter part of my day. Though my day didn't start fine, it's great since it ended pretty well. ;)

Love wise, my day wasn't that good. :| academically speaking, too. Long tests and quizzes. :| periodical exams on Monday. How great. :|

No school on the 9th and the 15th! =)

Just to let you know, letting you go was never easy. But I am willing to give this love a second chance, I pray that you do, too.

♥ Erix ♥ 6:14 PM link to post 0 comments