me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, January 28, 2007
Ate Bea's 18th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE BEA! :)

I loved Ate Bea's party:) it was funn. I'll give details later:))

Let me start my post with the start of my day. :)

We had classes. Only a few came to school:)) in our class, we had 14 absentees, and all of us who came to school have additional points. OYEAH:) Chemistry was the usual, full of quizzes and seatworks:| in Social Studies, we only talked about the field trip and whatever there was to talk about:)) in Trigonometry we had a game :P the rest of the day I didn't take up because of our game. :) we were excused from lunch time till the end. We watched the game of SPS and SJC. They're really good :| it sucks that we lost. We were in our home court pa naman :| sad. Coach must be really upset. :(

I went to San Beda afterwards, for Frolics. I first went in with Franz and Dianne. Then inside I met up with a bunch of friends, but I hung out with RR because he was looking for Spike:)) so I helped him. Then when we found Spike, he left me. WHAT A FRIEND:| :)) we are now foes. Kidding. Raymond and Mikko picked me up but I rode the Octopus with Quel. For almost 10 minutes we were at the topmost part of the ride it gave us headaches:)) plus, we were nakatihaya, looking straight into the sky. Whatever:)) the ride was soooo cool. Quel got nauseous though. After the ride I went to look for Raymond and Mikko but they were missing so I went straight to Doms:)) found everyone there, then we hung out. Just kept on walking around. Oh, and finally, check this:



I love it. We saw Alex Angeles. After 2 months I see him again:)) and I finally got a picture with him (and it didn't get deleted :P). ANYWAY. I only stayed at Frolics for about an hour 'cause I had to leave for the debut.

I loved my outfit for Ate Bea's debut:) the party was fun. I was with Alex and Sam most of the time. I took pictures:)) dinner was fine. I got full fast. =)) Ate Bea got surprised, she had this 18 wishes and 18 roses thing which she didn't know about :P I was part of the 18 wishes, and we (Me, Sam, Alex and Ate Marie) were all nervous we don't know why:)) I drank beer:)) It was funny that my mom was asking me to hide it from my lola because she'll get mad if she sees me drinking beer =)) but it was okay for my mom and dad. =)) another funny thing was that dad was drinking tea, mom was drinking coffee, and I was drinking beer:)) we danced after, and met a few of Ate's friends. We were the last to leave. We took pictures again. :)

I'm too lazy to add some more details. =))

Pictures at my Multiply! :) check them out. And don't forget to comment! :D

♥ Erix ♥ 12:39 AM link to post 0 comments