me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Thursday, December 7, 2006
Juniors' Feastday

We first had a Holy Mass before our program. It was kind of bothering hearing people behind me saying "stuff" about me:)) Franz, Quel, Anair, Jill and whoever... epal kayo! :|

Anyway... As unprepared as we might have been, I guess we still did our best to "entertain" our audience, even if it showed that only us juniors enjoyed our program:)) I loved the song and dance numbers. We first sang Tara Kam. Wth, I sang=)) whatev. The crowd favorite was Fer and Tin's rendition of Seasons of Love. There were lots of presentations, and each and every one rocked:) Everyone laughed during the Stand Up For Love performance because of us, the back-up singers=)) it was funny nga naman :P

We played games right after. There was a ball relay, basketball, and tug-o-war. Congratulations to III-Understanding for winning tug-o-war! It was fun:) hahaha. We let Fer and Tin sing again:) Angelie and I kept on singing along. It was now everybody's LSS. :P

Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear! 525,600 minutes, how do you measure, measure a year? In daylight, in sunset, in midnight, in cups of coffee.. In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes, how do you measure a year in the life? How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of love! Seasons of love! 525,600 minutes, 525,00 journeys to plan! 525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man? In truths that she heard, or in times that he cried. In bridges he burned, or the way that she died... [this is making me want to watch Rent again:)]

Irene's magic was fun when it was captured on video:)) the vid would be uploaded on my Multiply soon. It seemed real:)

Lunch was fun. I loved the food. =)

We had classes in the afternoon na, but Elisha, Mel, Carell and I skipped 7th and 8th period to talk to Ms. Sadiwa regarding JV:) good luck to us, I hope we could meet our deadline.

Training was exhilarating. We were tired and kind of down, so our game wasn't as good as the previous ones. At least I'm still included in the first six. :)

Our first game's getting near. Wish us some luck! And do not forget to pray for the teams (basketball and volleyball) :)

**new pics @ erikatan.multiply.com :)

♥ Erix ♥ 8:07 PM link to post 0 comments