me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, December 24, 2006
Quotes from OTH and The OC

I love both shows ;) I have not watched all the episodes of OTH yet, tho. I'm getting there:)) here are some quotes I totally love :)

One Tree Hill

"Yes, losing your heart's desire is tragic... but gaining your heart's desire... it's all you can hope for. This year, I wished for love. To immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish was granted... and if having that is tragic, then give me tragedy. Because I wouldn't give it back for the world." -Peyton

"At this moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. some are running scared. some are coming home. some tell lies to make it through the day. others are just now facing the truth. some are evil men at war with good. and some are good struggling with evil. six billion people in the world. six billion souls. and sometimes, all you need is one." -Peyton

"And for those who say they’re too young, let me just say; hell you can drive at sixteen, go to war at eighteen, you can drink at twenty-one and retire at sixty-five so how old do you have to be… before your love… is real?"

Brooke: just tell me, why me this time, why not Peyton?
Lucas: i cant say anything bad about Peyton. She's my friend and she's your best friend.
Brooke: it's okay you can say bad things about her
Lucas: oh Brooke. the truth is, i care about Peyton.
Brooke: then what's the difference?
Lucas: the difference? The difference is I love you, Brooke. I want to be with you, not Peyton.
Brooke: But, why? I need to know why.
Lucas: Because you kink your eyebrow when you try to be cute, because you quote Camus even though I've never actually seen you read, and because you miss your parents but you'll never, ever admit that. And because, I've given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my entire life, and they've both been with you. I mean, it's-- gotta mean something right? And because we're both going to get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.


Nathan: "Well you know, me and Peyton broke up".
Haley: *correcting nathan* "Peyton and I."
Nathan: "What, she broke up with you too?"

^^that was hilarious :P^^

Lucas : I didn't mean to hurt you.
Brooke : It doesn't matter because in the end, it just hurts the same.


"Last year we sat on the beach and I told you how much I loved you, and how I would always, always protect you. And that day nobody believed that this would work. But I don't think anybody understood the love that I have for you. Because if they did, they would have never doubted us, so I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world. Because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows-it's even stronger now. My love will never waiver. This I vow to you, today, always. and Forever." -Nathan

"Love is not love which alters, when an alteration finds. When life gets hard, when things change..true love remains the same" -Brooke

Brooke: Okay. Read it. Just skip to the last line. Go ahead.
Lucas: What's wrong with the last line? "You're mine forever." Sounds pretty damn good to me.
Brooke: Yeah. Sounds great. Sounded even better when I read it the first time last spring in another letter you wrote. To Peyton!


"I was hurt, Haley. But I was still proud of you. Everyday." -Nathan
^^I can relate. Totally.^^

Brooke: There are 82 letters in here, and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer. One a day, but I never sent them 'cause I was afraid.
Lucas: Brooke...
Brooke: I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. 'Cause you hurt me so bad, and I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought that you should know. This was how I spent my summer, Luke, wanting you... I'm just too scared to admit it.
Lucas: Brooke! I'm sorry! What you did with Chris... it's okay.
Brooke: It's not. It can't be. It's too much to forgive!
Lucas: Well, that's too bad because I forgive you.
Brooke: You can't!
Lucas: I just did. So you're gonna just have to deal with it. I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis, and I know I hurt you last time we're together, but...
Brooke: I love you.
Lucas: I love you too... pretty girl.


The OC

Seth:[holds up My Little Pony] Who is this?
Summer: [looks embarrassed] No-one.
Seth: [imitating pony's voice] I'm not no-one.
Summer: Princess Sparkle, what do you want?


Julie:[when Luke hits on her in the hall] Luke, you're a student at this school. I'm Marissa's mother.
Luke: [incredulous] You mean it's over?
Julie: No, of course not. I meant in the hall. I'll see you tonight.

^^I can't stop laughing :)) esp. when I was watching this particular ep. :P^^

"How can she fall for you if you're not there to catch her?" -Alex

Summer: What do you want from me Cohen?
Seth: I just want you.


"Maybe you have the Summer flu and you should take some Annabiotics." -Ryan to Seth

Marissa: I love you.
Ryan: Uh... Thank you?

^^Elisha! HAHAHA. My tummy hurts. I can't help but laugh. Relate relate relate!^^

"What is a booty call?" -Caleb
^^wow. :))^^

Marissa:Hey, how come you're the brains? I'm the one who talked us back into that club.
Seth: I'm sorry. I'm the brains.
Ryan: You can be the beauty.
Marissa: Okay, thanks.
Summer: Great, and what am I, Cohen?
Seth: Uh, the boobs?
[Summer hits him]
Seth: Uh, the bitch?
Summer: Okay, I'll take the boobs.
Seth: Hey. So will I.
[Summer laughs]
Seth: [later]
Marissa: See, I think I should be the brains.
Ryan: No, Seth's the brains.
Marissa: Well, you're clearly not the beauty.
Ryan: Ooooh, and now someone's the bitch.
[smiles]


Summer: Go away, I'm studying... naked!
Seth: That's supposed to keep me away?


Great. Just great. ;) I can totally relate to some. :*

♥ Erix ♥ 1:17 PM link to post 0 comments