me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, December 29, 2006
*singing* I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly!

Promenade with my cousins yesterday was fuuuuun. :) yesterday was the only day in my vacation that I enjoyed. Well, so far.

I first went to Jenina's house, then we went off to Promenade by around 2 pm. First stop? Timezone :) Nina and I played air hockey while Alyanne played Tekken 5. Then, Nina and I played The Fast and The Furious -- our new favorite game! I got hungry so I told them I'd buy cream puff. :) I saw a lot of people I know. HSS & St. Paul friends, and some ballet friends too! We were supposed to watch a movie but we didn't since there wasn't any horror film showing (we wanted Karma. :| or Shake Rattle and Roll. :P). We went to Starbucks after. A few more stickers to go and I'm all set! Yay. :) Jenina was funny, she got a lot of tissue from Starbucks and I don't know why. =)) we just chilled for awhile, finishing our drinks. Then we headed off to World Music Room -- my new fave place:) hahaha. We asked the lady if we're allowed to drink vodka, then she asked us our age. After three seconds I answered blatantly "...fifteen.." :)) technically, I am fifteen, and so is Nina. Count 9 months back from May -- so that makes September. Which means my parents made me September, so fifteen years ago I had life already -- in my mom's womb:)) then Nina, count 9 months back from September, which makes December. So, it does agree, too! Yanna was born November, so it does not count, but whatev. They gave us Vodka Cruisers anyway. :) it was yummy. Raspberry. Favorite. Anyway. We spent 2 hours in Music Room, we sang our hearts out. I remember when we were singing Breakaway. Ultimo-tama ng vodka -- promise. :)) kidding. We took lots of pics, too. =) We got a 99 in Beauty and the Beast:)) we kept on asking the waiters if the room was sound-proof. They just kept on laughing. =)) after Music Room, we went to Fully Booked, just to hang around, and Yanna bought a magazine. Then we went back to Timezone:)) we again played The Fast and the Furious. So much fun. =)) Tita Annette picked us up at around 8:30, then we went to their house.

I slept over at Jenina's place, along with Alyanne. We had too much stories to tell each other. Lots of secrets and adventures. :)) hahaha. They now know much about me. Even the things about.... ;) EVERYTHING. We slept at 2 am despite our sicknesses. I think I caught Jenina's fever. Oh well.

I got home earlier, then I went to Gateway with my mom, ninang and lola. We watched Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah. It was funny. ;) but I still want to watch Mano Po 5 :)) just because of something .... Alyanne & Jenina know about :))

I'm reading The A-List now, even if I know I should be reading my book report. Sucks that we have projects. Don't they know what vacation is???? :|

Anyway. I gotta get moving. ;)

♥ Erix ♥ 6:06 PM link to post 0 comments