me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, December 25, 2006
Christmas

Last night I spent with my mother's side. We had the usual, Noche Buena, then giving of gifts. We had a marathon of musicals -- Rent, The Producers, then Chicago. It was fun. Gene was so kulit, he's such a cutie :) people went home at around past 3 already, and I got to sleep at 4. :)) walang inuman? :( :))

I celebrated Christmas today with the Tan family, most of whom I did not even know. :)) they're from my father's side -- particularly my lolo's. ;) it was kind of fun. It was held in Alabang, in my tita's place. It took us an hour before we were able to enter AAVA. Sucks. Traffic was so slow (upon entering the village -- getting there wasn't hard at all, it was just in entering AAVA). :| we got there in time for lunch anyway. I was stuffed. :))

We (Ate Bea, Issa, Marty and I) didn't mingle as much as we barely knew the people. I couldn't even tell who my aunts were, who my cousins and who my nieces were. :)) we have a big family pala. LOL.

I didn't get to open presents, but I got some $$$. :)) I love it! LOL.

There was a time when I was with my mom and Ate Bea and we talked about some guy:)) mom kept on laughing. She knows a lot about me. From the guys' phone calls, to the guys' plans, and whatever. We, too, talked about certain drinks like Artic vodka, Bailey's, and whatever. :)) I feel so comfortable talking to my mom about these certain stuff. ;)

Ate Bea and I wanted to leave so bad, we wanted to go to Town -- but we weren't able to :( so we got stuck there until like, dinner.

They had a really cute white Persian cat. I kept on playing with it, and it was so sweet. The cat kept on coming near my mom and I, and we kept on taking pictures of it. It was really sweet, I wish it was mine:)) LOL. Later on did I know that the name of the cat was HAZEL. Coincidence much??? :|

And I have a cousin who looks like Kenneth:)) why in the world... Hanggang dito ba naman nagpaparamdan sila pareho?? =)) funny.

We went home at around 7:30, tita Bambi wanted Starbucks, we passed by Rockwell. I woke up when she said Starbucks but I responded late so ... we didn't get to buy coffee. :( Starbucks was closed anyway, I think.

This Christmas has been different. It wasn't the Christmas I used to have as a kid. I used to have Christmas with my father-lola's side, with my closest cousins, and we'd do whatever we want, have some fun, do programs, sing dance play and whatever. I miss that.

... maybe, I'm just not that young anymore :)) OMGsh I'm getting old. Now I can feel it. =))))))

♥ Erix ♥ 9:27 PM link to post 0 comments