me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, December 18, 2006
Christmas Show

I have not blogged in three days if I'm not mistaken :) Let me recap!

December 16
Happy birthday JENNIFER DELA CERNA, DOWEE (UNTIVERO) GALICIA, HONEY ZABALLERO, and AXELLE SEMINIANO! Okay, daming may birthday:)) anyway. We had a game against SJC. It took us a long time before we were able to leave school because of some certain problem. Sister Euy came with us .. that's how the problem got solved:)) Again, as expected, we lost to SJC but we do not care:)) we had so much fun anyway. We were really noisy =)) and the SJC players were friendly. ;) after the game, we went back to school then had lunch at Mcdo. We were with coach, it was fun. :) I had ballet after the game. I thought I was going to be late, but I wasn't :) ballet was until 12 midnight because of the rehearsals. We did nothing except take lots of pictures:)) and dance of course:)) it was sorta tiring, though. It was warm, too. Mica slept at my place again. We fell asleep around 2:30 am already:)) oh, and I cooked midnight snacks for the both of us:)

December 17
Our call time at ballet was at 1pm, but Mica and I started getting ready at 12:30:)) we got there on time anyway! Teacher only alloted a short time for class and rehearsals, then we had to get ready. Show was at 5:30pm. Teacher made us wait a couple of hours before we were able to go to the show venue. I slept in the studio:)) I have a picture, it's so cute:)) jk. But yeah, it was cool:)) ANYWAY. The show went well. :) after the show I spent with my family:) we had Starbucks. Then dinner at C2. Then Starbucks again to accompany my cousins:)) I had a total of 5 stickers last night:)) yay. Hahaha. Ate Bea's kwentos are the bomb. I get totally entertained :)) love it.

December 18
I forgot what happened today:)) funny. As far as I remember, today was just like any ordinary day. We did not have training :( Angelie was absent which frikken sucked:)) I was able to pass one project. Yay for me! :)) dismissal was fun. I played volleyball with Harriet and Mel then JR (Jim's bro) and Carlo (Mel's bro) arrived. Playing with the 2 boys was fun:)) JR was so kulit, and so was Carlo. JR left early tho. Carlo was funny. I kept on hugging him and he kept on lifting me:)) hahaha. We were supposed to eat in Mcdo after but sadly Mcdonald's was closed (WEIRD). :|

School ends tomorrow. YAY! Christmas partyyyyyyy! =) but it sucks. We still have classes in the morning. How suckish can our school get??? But anyway. We'll be having a treasure hunt in class tomorrow as a class Christmas activity. It should be fun:)) then we'll be off to Gateway to watch a movie maybe. :D

Sweetie, you had me...

♥ Erix ♥ 7:08 PM link to post 0 comments