me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Saturday, December 30, 2006
525,600 Minutes of 2006 ;)

The year 2006 is about to come to an end, but the memories will be cherished forever. :) 2006 has been a great year for me. There was more adventure and more challenges. I experienced a lot of pain and hatred, yet I, too, felt happy and contented. :)

I shall be saying my never-ending thank you's now.

The start of the year brought bliss to my life. It was when I felt happy, contented, and at the same time shattered. I want to thank someone for filling part of my life in the start of the year ;) the 4th quarter of my sophomore year was just a blast. ;) February was one of the best months of 2006. The field trip rocked, I had my valentine, and the school fair didn't bore me as much.

Thanks to Edlynne for that ;)

Summer came and left, it was so much fun. Streetdance Advanced again changed me:) I had found new friends. :) the summer always completes my year. Not only because I am free from school work, but because in the summer, I am free to do what I want to do. And that I dance every summer, and just hang loose. Staying up late at night, watching endless DVDs, talking on the phone for hours, and whatever else. The summer's just hot. :D

My junior year started and so far, it's unforgettable. A lot has happened, and I know there's more to come. I got tangled up into lots of arguments, challenges, love struggles, etc. but I was able to handle .. see, I'm still alive!

I have lost a lot this year, I lost a friend, I lost my heart. But despite these, I was able to go on with my life ;)

Let me just say that I miss my best friend Quel. :D and thank you to Haizel for filling part of my life, too. ;)

I know I have been somehow mean to some people, but guys, you know that I have no intentions of hurting you. :D so pardon me for doing such things.

AlphaBitches, I am dead without you. You guys are the best, you guys are my life. ;) thank you for being there for me all the time. Oh, and I will never forget, thank you to Mel for being the bestest friend ever. You've helped me with so much, and you're one of the few people who can deal with my mood swings. :P I love you forever :)) thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of basketball, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met my husband Alex (jk :P). :)) tropical fish! Thank you for welcoming me to your house every time, it's like my 2nd home already. If I run away from home, I know where to go now. :P thank you for still talking to me on the phone even if we have been together during the day. I never ran out of anything to say to you. We're inseparable! :))

In the previous year, too, did I get introduced to things I now love doing. I got into volleyball ;) thanks to my team mates! And of course, to Coach Joan for everything. ;)

Recently, just recently, I have come around a lot of fights, mostly minor. ;) I can't forget my mortal enemy of the year, and I don't even know who she is. She kept on texting me and telling me off. It's as if it would harm me. Hello, I do not even know her. I used to sing to her "Hey how long till you're leaving me alone? Don't you got somewhere to go? I didn't steal your boyfriend!", why? Because she fought with me for the reason that I "stole" Haizel from her. Yeah whatever:)) she's a psycho, and she didn't stop. Not until recently because of something. Thank God. :))

Another fight I had was with some guy. I won't elaborate as it would be mean, but I'm just glad it's finally over with, and that we're cool now. I forgive, but I can never forget. And, I regret loving you. I really do.

Thank you to Elisha, Batchi and Irene for the listening ears. ;) I love you three.

My dearest cousins, thank you for making my Christmas vacation oh-so-fun, even for just a day. ;)

As far as I can remember, I don't have that much "firsts" this year. But oh well. I didn't miss out on a lot anyway.

It's a record that I only had 2 "sweet nothings" this year, as compared to 2005 =))

I want to end this year with a blast, and I want to thank everyone for the fun-filled 2006 I experienced. Though I know it was a tough one, it's still a year that I count in my life. =)

I know this post is suckish and that you guys would still find better year-end posts, but writing this entry isn't my purpose of showing how great or lame my life was the previous year, but it is just for me to thank everyone I need to thank for helping me and coping with me in the 525,600 minutes of 2006. :D

Just a run-down:
Thank you God, my family, Mel, Quel, AlphaBitches (Irene; Darling; Jan; Batchi; Bea; Angelie; Cathy; Ara; Fer), III-Understanding, II-Reverence (my batch :P), my team mates in volleyball (Mel; Darling; Franz; Bebe; Anne; Isay; Kim; Emily; Nicole S; Pauline; Nicole N; Karla; Rianne; Harriet; Mikee; Katrina; Christine), Coach Joan, Elisha, Bea B, Tricia, Denise, Raymond G, Mikko, Jim, Emman H, Emman O, other guy friends, Edlynne, Haizel, Thea, Karenina, Julia, Rozel, Mica, my other balletmates, Karen, Millie, Bea T, et cetera. :))

To those names I did not mention, remember you guys are part of "everyone" ;) THANK YOU EVERYONE :) oh, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you guys. =) enjoy 2007!

*I know I posted this a little too early. I might not be able to post this tomorrow, so I'm doing it now. ;)

♥ Erix ♥ 1:31 PM link to post 0 comments