me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, August 25, 2006
Poptart!

I have finally watched The Devil Wears Prada! I watched it with my dad last tuesday, at a special screening (: I so am watching it again! This time with my friends :D the movie was great! I loved the clothes that Anne Hathaway wore. I would die to have them:))

Anyway, enough about The Devil Wears Prada:)) school has been okay. Nothing much has been happening. We finally finished watching The Gladiator earlier. We have been watching it for a week (I guess) and we just got around to finishing it earlier:)) I was asleep when the class was watching The Fall Of Rome, we had no proctor anyway so yeah. I was asleep, and most of my classmates were, too. =))

I'd be going to school tomorrow for practice. The juniors of the Galaw Sining Dance Troupe would be dancing for the Buwan ng Wika thingy on monday. And guess what, during the Palaro ng Lahi, I'd be playing Kadang-kadang! It's annoying, I know. I wanted to play Hilahang Lubid but then when Ms. Jimenez chose the players, I wasn't in our room since I was with Mel announcing to all rooms about the games. I really want to play Hilahang Lubid instead of Kadang-kadang. Oh gawd I must suck. :| So to III-Understanding students, I am terribly sorry if we lose in Kadang-kadang:)) but hey, we still have Keisha darling, our Kadang-kadang Queen! (: we should not lose hope =)) haha. Too much drama, eh? :P

I am still in like (well yeah, I don't want to love anymore, well not at this time) with my poptart =)) Okay so that didn't sound right, but let's just hide him behind the code name poptart, even if some people know who I am talking about:)) I miss all our memories together, and mind you, I hate reminiscing. Why? Well it's just because it makes me cryyyyy :( it breaks my heart even more. :| and oooooh, I am sort of hating the silence now coz these are the times when I am encouraged to reminisce. :| But what the f-ing hell, I'm becoming more and more silent each time I age, and yes it does suck coz I become so closed inside. :|

Okay, okay. I must shut up now.

♥ Erix ♥ 6:45 PM link to post 0 comments