me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, August 18, 2006
Exam Week's OVER!

Finally, I'm back! And now with a new URL:)) I got tired of laughterinmysilence:))

Anyway, after 2 weeks of not being online, I have a lot to blog about (if I don't forget certain stuff :P)..

We had our exams last week (August 9th-12th) and thank God, it wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. :D the last day of the exams went great! Alpha had their first gimmick together! When I mean together, I mean complete! Well, almost :| Catherine was absent so yeah, we lacked one. :| but we still had fun! We went to Gateway, then we watched Sukob! =)) it was a great movie, btw. It's so cool when the whole theatre's screaming and laughing at the same time:)) But sadly I had to leave earlier than the rest coz I had ballet afterwards. :( I was annoyed. :| but ballet was fun, too. :D

Sunday was my dad's birthday. Belated happy 36th birthday, dad! Haha!

This week, I can't really remember what happened so I wouldn't go into too much detail. We just checked our papers (periodical tests :D) and I was happy with my scores :D let's just say I got high scores, I don't want to go overboard and people would say I'm mayabang. :P oh, and I have been sick. I had the virus. :| and well, I still have colds now, which sucks btw. :|

I think I have short term memory or things that happened this week haven't been significant so I can't remember too much:)) (considering that I -- a talkative writer -- have so much to blog about all the time! :P)

Dismissal time earlier was so funny and fun (did I make sense? :P) because of Mary Anne:)) She is the funniest ever. I'm uploading videos on my Multiply later. I had so much fun! I can't explain what happened but it was something like this.. We asked Mary Anne to talk to someone on the phone and just have plain fun .. and if you are a CHSian, you should know how fun is "fun" with Mary Anne (: she didn't know that it was Franz on the other line, and Franz was just like more or less 8 feet away from us. :)) It was sooooooooooo unexplainably fun =))))) you guys should have been there. :P it was hilarious!

Well at least I have had a good laugh after how many days of feeling so sick. :P

I want to go to the Teen Red Carpet Premiere of America's Next Top Model on monday, but I'm not sure if I would be able to go. Keisha wasn't able to get free passes for me and my mom's still trying to get me some so gyeah, Idk. :| but I really want to come!

I hate Mel! She has a new phone, and it's the phone that I have been eyeing on. It's the new Ericsson k800i Cyber-Shot phone. I hate you, Mel. Kidding. I love you. Haha. I envy her. =)))) I want her phone. =)) Why? Coz my phone sucks. =)) well not really, but yeah it does. Haha.

I want to watch My Super Ex-Girlfriend. I think I'm watching it on tuesday with mi dada. =)) and next week I think I'm watching the Devil Wears Prada with my bitches :D I hope that my/our plans push through :P HAHA!

{a month of being single, hmmmmm. Has been great:))}

[EDIT]
I forgot to blog about Batchi's birthday! It rocked, mahn. :)) the bitches have done a lot of stuff for her birthday :D it was fun esp. the part wherein we let Mikko give Batchi the gift :)) it was shocking=)) Batchi opened it and it was a panty =)) basta, I have a video of it, it's in my Multi if you wanna seeeeee :D
[/EDIT]

♥ Erix ♥ 6:24 PM link to post 0 comments