me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, August 4, 2006
Desperately Wanting Someone Back

This week has been great (?) :P

Monday.
We had the food fest, Nutri Brain Quest and the Mr. & Ms. Nutrition :D food fest was great! I got to eat a variety of food since I was one of the people who stayed at the booth to make bantay (=p). During the pageant (or was it a pageant?!) I was in charge of the sound system, and it was fun:)) haha. From where I was, I can see everyone =)) may natunaw na nga ako, eh :P haha. The day turned out okay. Raymond won as Mr. Nutrition and Kat won as Ms. Nutrition. :D oooh, and btw, redwine really is yumyum x)

Tuesday.
Forgot what happened, really. =)) but library period was fun. I must say that I love my class :D we do a lot of stuff together, and it's really fun since we're all like united (: oh, and my favorite part of the day? Music class. :)) and at the same time it was one of the parts I hated as well. I fell in love all over again=)) kidding. But yeah, kind of. I wanted to cryyy :(

Wednesday.
Practice for uhh, our chance to become japayukis. =)) kidding. We practiced our dance bulaklakan again :| nakakapagod naaaa.

Thursday.
We danced for theeee Japanese people in our school:)) it was funny when we were in this room, the one in the gym. We were doing stunts (and yes, we were in our filipiniana costumes) haha! It was funny coz we saw the boys trying to copy us=)) even Sir Ulaye. Haha! Oh and it sucked that my skirt (?) rid up and it bared my "soul" and the boys saw it :| :O talk about eeew. BUT I was able to sit up right ahead and yey I was fine=)) in the afternoon we had practice for the mass today. We danced AGAIN. I know it sucks :)) I dance every day. HAHA! I really can't keep my eyes off of someone :|
Oh, and we're doing a play for English class, it'll be a class production. We're gonna do Act V Scene II: Pyramus and Thibes (sp?) from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Oh, and have I mentioned that I will play the lion? Yes, THE LION! Wtf. I was supposed to be Thibes (sp?) but I didn't want to. But then my classmates love me so much, they nominated me for the part of the lion, and I won =)) funny I know. HAHA! So, I'm the lion then. :))

Today.
We had mass at school, and we did the opening number. Actually, the HS dept was in charge of the mass today so yeah, we practically did everything there. Still can't take my eyes off of someone, and my ears off the sound of the drums playing =)))))) whoops. :| shortened period today, and we had a quiz in geometry =)) I love math! Love it, love it, love it:)) `twas fun. :D we got dismissed 3:20 (every friday naman, eh :P) and I stayed in our usual tambayan, the mushroom seats :D and yes, I was still melting someone =)) I played volleyball afterwards. Ooooh how I miss playing vball :D the last time I played was 23RD JUNE. Okaaaay? Haha. The date. :| =)) volleyball earlier was funnn. We (Dads and I) were "training" MJ :)) funny. It was really really fun. :D

- PS. The dance troupe have been dancing for weeks now! Every week there's an event and we're always required to dance. Talk about fatigue=))

-- PSS. (?) I've been receiving free ice cream everyday:)) will I learn how to love this guy who's giving me free ice cream everyday?? =)) let's just see about that. :| BUT really, I have been trying to, but I really can't :|

Here's just a, uh, song that really describes what I feel now (actually, what I have been feeling for three weeks now.)

Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me

I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong

Now I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside

'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

Swallow me then spit me out
For hating you, I blame myself
Seeing you it kills me now
No, I don't cry on the outside
Anymore...


Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
Butyou won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes


* I love you still.. I want you back, no matter how stupid I know this idea is. I just need my prince, I need my protector. I miss you :((

Exams are coming up! I won't be able to go online next week. :| exams from wednesday-saturday. MUST STUDYYYY! Read chemistry and world history books. MUST DO SO! :))))

♥ Erix ♥ 6:56 PM link to post 0 comments