me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Saturday, July 22, 2006


Yes, it's true
You've brainwashed me and now I'm more confused
I still somehow hope I end up with you
Yes, it's true
I romanticize every single thing I do
Especially when it comes to you


You already knew that I was all yours..
What were you waiting for?



I am pissed. The USB thing for my phone isn't working well. And the computer won't detect my phone's infrared device -- so I'm left with no method to use to send stuff to and from the PC. How annoying.

Anyway, kill me now. I'm going to answer a survey -- just because I am bored.

**

WRATH

1. Who did you last get angry with? Ooooh. Someone. And might I say that I remain angry with that someone until .. now.

2. What is your weapon of choice? I don't know, actually.

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? :))

4. How about of the same sex? Why not? :P I'm kidding. :P

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? I have no idea..

6. What is your pet peeve? Oooh. Insects bebe!

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I keep them, then let go.



SLOTH

1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Hmmm.. I can't think.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? In the summer, I can wake up at 5 PM. Haha.

3. Who have you been meaning to contact, but haven't? I don't know, actually

4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I forgot

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Hah! Yeah :))

6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I don't use one, because it will be of no use.



GLUTTONY

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? None, really.

2. Meat eaters are? Normal? Hehe

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting outing or event? I can't think :)) 4-5 glasses, maybe? Haha. Of Vodka that is. (:

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nope

5. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy baby!



LUST

1. How many people have you seen completely naked? Haven't, really.

2. How many people have seen YOU completely naked? I'm not so sure:))

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Hah, yeah. I can't help it, it was too disturbing :)) it was too ... intense :))

4. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Abs. Haha.

5. Have you ever been made a proposition by a prostitute? What the..

6. Have you ever had a pregnancy test? Never even seen one..

7. Is love at first sight or really lust? Lust. Hello? Common sense! :))



GREED

1. How many credit cards do you own? None. Haha.

2. What's your guilty pleasure store/brand? Zara. LOL.

3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Buy a new phone, a whole closet of clothes, and uh, eat :))

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich! Oh yeah (:

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Nah, I'm not the sugapa-sa-pera type of person

6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yeah, in some way

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Idk.



PRIDE

1. What is one thing that you've done that you're most proud of? Hmmm...

2. One thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Ask them. Haha!

3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Hay naku, there are a lot :P

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Hell yeah!

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Hahaha..

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yeah

7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I sang during the morning assembly :)) WOW. That was something new. Hahaha!



ENVY

1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? The perfect boyfriend. Hahaha!

2. Who would you want to go on "trading spaces" with? Wala naman...

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I will always be just me, I guess.

4. Have you ever been cheated on? Hah. Can I not answer this question? :|

5. Have you ever cheated? Nope, I'd never do that.

6. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yeah..

7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Hahaha. Every time I hear the 7 deadly sins, the first thing that comes to my mind is the America's Next Top Model Cycle 4, and during that shoot, I totally loved Kahlen :)) okay so I shared. Haha. Uhm, wrath I suppose :))

♥ Erix ♥ 1:16 AM link to post 0 comments