me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, July 24, 2006
Headache.

No classes today, hooray!

But still I'm not that happy .. my phone's dysfunctional. :| it can't send stuff to the pc and vice versa -- HOW ANNOYING. Oh well.

Yesterday turned out to be a great day. Well, not so great, but it was better than what I expected. Mind you, going to church made me feel so much better for myself. :D I didn't go to ballet, whoops! I went to Rockwell with my relatives again :D for the first time, I went there without spending so much. The first time I spent exactly 200 pesos ONLY. :)) oh, and also the first time I entered Zara without actually fitting and buying anything. :)) maybe I wasn't just in the mood yesterday. My tita even told my other tita that I wasn't as gastadora as I was before, my ate, too. I took it as a compliment. Hahaha. :D well at least, I am somehow money wise now :)) and wow, people have been noticing how quiet I am nowadays. And mind you, people think I'm keeping a secret -- because that's how they see me. I mean, I look like I'm keeping too many secrets, the reason behind my silence. WEIRD but gyeah, I also feel too quiet now. What can I say? I'm maturing. Hahaha yuck, I can't believe I just said that :P

I enjoy chatting with my cousin. I love it every time she tells me stories about her life, about college life. Now, I can't wait until I get to college :)) Seems like a lot of fun. High school's pressure .. pressure, really. Haha. I want to get to college as soon as possible :)) weird much? Whatever :P

I haven't done anything productive today aside from removing my pearl necklace thingy for my phone from the electric fan (if that was even productive :P and mind you, the sound of the pearls getting hit by the fan's thingy hurt my ears, and it frightened me. So much for that.)

Last night, I came to think that I don't want to fall in love again. :)) well, not until my hot and sophisticated Prince Charming (wow, dream on :P) would come and pick me up, whoever that Prince Charming may be :)) as of now, I do not want to have a boyfriend :)) I want my life to be as perfect as it can be -- without a boyfriend (let's just see about that :P), having good grades, not having to stoop down to other people's level in society (don't get me wrong, just try to get what I mean :P), strive to fulfill my dreams and all those other blahblahs. Oh and to you (yes you, kidding. Basta, someone :P), please stop asking me if I like you, that's just too kapal :)) and mind you, every time you ask me that question, you make me want to slap you. One thing's for sure: all your text messages, pa-cute effects and stuff won't make me fall for you the second time around, OKAY? I'm not THAT CHEAP, I'm not easy to get.

Okay, I'm becoming non-sense again (and talk about mean :|) :)) I'll blog again later.

♥ Erix ♥ 11:40 AM link to post 0 comments