me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, May 28, 2006
Trumpets 2006

Trumpets ended too fast this summer :(


25th May 2006
- Trumpets was fun (: We played the game "Listen Carefully". Hahaha. Our class was happy. (: I love SDAdvanced2006! We are so united. I love everyone. From the students to the teachers. I love you all! =))

26th May 2006
- We had rehearsals at AFP. Got there at around 7pm. I had fun (: We were really noisy in the audience area. :)) Reuben kasi eh. HAHAHA! The acting workshop. =)) It was really fun! And uh, intense, model, banana split! =)) I don't wanna go into detail. There's too much detail kasi =)) HAHAHA. Basta it was fun. (: There was one part though that I hated. When "bestfriend" came. Gawd. =)) At least he left agad. HAHAHA! We are enemies, I swear =)) Anyway. I'll miss this day! I loved it (: We rehearsed for a while lang onstage because it was 10pm na =)) But we were tired. Tired from practicing backstage and from laughing. =))

27th May 2006
- I had ballet. Thanks, Dom! For the donuts. Haha. We had class and I was so tamad. :| LOL. I finally got my phone! Yay! HAHA. We ate at C2 afterwards. For my uh, late birthday dinner with my relatives. (:

28th May 2006
- Trumpets showcase! The first show didn't go that well. We had a lot of mistakes pa. HAHA. Before the second show started, I got to hang out with Reuben and Jazz. (: Later did I know that Jazz's dad and my dad are friends. Small world? Hehe. Anyway, it was fun. Reuben, Jazz and I were walking along AFP looking for something to drink =)) When we were in the lobby na, we watched the video. ANG DAMI NAMING MALI! Hahahaha! But I loved the first step, we were so synchronized. :)) HAHA. When we left the lobby, someone called my name. It was Cam. (: Wow, she recognized me. Haha. Hi Cam! LOL. (: We went back to the backstage and uh, had our photo opts. :)) It was dark backstage so my photos weren't that good. :)) I'm gonna steal from the others nalang =)) LOL. Then the second show started. I liked it better. FULLHOUSE babe! Haha! And as far as I'm concerned, we did better. LOL. The second show's always better =)) Even last year. Haha. Then we said our good-byes. :( SDAdvanced2006 WALANG IWANAN! Hahaha. Next year again babe (: Oh and btw, thanks to everyone who watched (:

Sorry if my post is uh, short. I'm too tamad to go into too much detail. But must I say, these four days have been so far four of the best days of the year. (:

Streetdance Advanced 2006 rocks my socks! I love you all! =))


Btw, pics are uploaded na! Visit http://erikatan.multiply.com for the pics (: You MUST be my friend first, tho. (:

♥ Erix ♥ 11:47 PM link to post 0 comments