me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, May 15, 2006
Title-less. :P

Expect this post to be long. :)) Well maybe not, but idk. :))

Lemme start.

Thursday, 11th May 2006.

I had Trumpets. Our dance is LONG. Ugh. But it's really cool. (: I love our dance. Haha. I wish it wasn't so hard, tho. :)) LOL. Jill was absent so I didn't really roam around.

Friday, 12th May 2006.

Happy birthday, Kassy!

Anyway, I went to Shang for Playshop RIOT. In the car, I got surprised. My dad was so honest with me. I didn't even react or whatever because I didn't know how I would possibly react. So I just said "Oh? Okay" then looked outside the window. I felt bad, of course. But even then, I'm proud of my dad for being that honest to me. (: Anyway, back to the RIOT. When I got to Shang, I waited for Jill then we entered the room na. I saw Millie and Bea there. We kept on transferring rooms because they were setting up room 3 for RIOT. So first we stayed in room 2, then room 4. I met a new friend, Patze (: Then they finally called us then told us to go to room 3 since the room's ready. Wow. It didn't look like our classroom. It looked bigger. Haha. But anyway, the decorations were simple yet nice. (: We had our DANCE RIOT. At first, we had this game that we had to fill out the 12 blocks bla bla. I can't explain :)) Basta that was it. Unfortunately, I only filled up 7 blocks since I was too lazy to go around and have other people sign whatever. Then we had visitors. Dan Cabrera and Pam Gumabon -- really really great dancers. They talked to us about how their life is, how it is integrated with dance and whatsoever. Then they grouped us into 2 groups. It was so fun. They gave each group 20 minutes each to learn dance steps. In our group, the Maneouvres (sp?) taught us. Luckily, it was the One, Two Step dance so I already knew the steps (: We just practiced 4 8's of it. (: Then they had the both groups in one room again then we had our dance showdown. (: I LOVED IT! It was tiring, tho. Haha. After that, Teacher Jon had a talk, too. And us (Bea and I) were the ones who recited the acronym of DANCE (D-decision. A-action. N-no compromise. C-commitment. E-excellence.). The RIOT ended at around 8:30 pm. Later on, Jill left na so I was left with Patze. (: We were trippin' on some guy named Justin -- Jill's stalker. Haha. Anyway, I had fun. (: We went to Smart about my phone then they said that they'll call me before friday to let me know about my handset. (: I left Shang at around 9 pm I suppose. (:

Saturday, 13th May 2006.

I had ballet (: I tried to be late but I wasn't. :)) OKAAAAY. Anyway, nothing much happened. :P Just the usual thing we do. NO REHEARSALS! Woohoo! I saw Moreen and Anja in the food court :P I was texting Carell the whole night. Ang saya. :)) We were all about Papa Gio and her bestfriend. :)) Oha oha. LOL. Now Carell, that's what we call good english. Am I right, or am I right? (:

Sunday, 14th May 2006.

Happy Mother's Day to all moms there!

I was absent in ballet (: I went to Rockwell with my family. We first went to Giordano to buy mama a pair of pants. Then tita Bambi, mama and I went to Zara -- where we met up with my ninang and cousins (: I bought a top from Zara. It's simple yet so pretty. I love Zara. (: Anyway, after Zara we bought ice cream in FIC. (: I got my favorite, Caramelo. Then we went around. We looked in TopShop, Kamiseta, Mango, and more stores. We ate dinner in Burgoo. The first thought that came to my mind when they told me that we'll be eating in Burgoo was "OMFG I'm gonna get fat" =)) I ordered a Grilled Chicken Sandwich. I only ate half and I wanted to barf =)) I was sooooo stuffed. Haha. Ate Bea and I played this logic game. I can't really explain it but I'm so proud that I got to answer it. :)) Weeee! I am so logical. Haha, kidding. (: After dinner, we went around again. Mango, Beauty Bar, and Body Shop. In Mango, we kept on trying on shades. Beauty Bar, I was all for the mascara. :)) Body Shop, mascara too. And eyeliner. But I ended up buying a cover stick :)) I proved to myself that I was blind in Body Shop. The cover stick costs 450, right? I was about to pay and I let out 150 bucks. Stuupid. The cashier was like "miss, 450 po ito." I was like "huh? Eh it says there 150 lang." They read it and it said 450 :)) Haha blindness. :)) I got embarrassed, btw :P Then my ninang told me "oh, yan nalang bday gift ko sayo." Yay! LOL. Thanks, ninang :P We went to Cibo afterwards since sina Tita Faye and Ate Aimie were there. We were wondering why there were too much people there -- mostly security. Then later on we saw PGMA. Haha that little ruler of our country. Weh. :)) We went to Starbucks and I ordered a vanilla frapp. (: We went back to Cibo then ordered a Tiramisu, potato chips, and uh, I don't know what you call the other one we ordered :P It's a new dessert in Cibo. Haha. :)) We left Rockwell at around 10pm. Sayang, Tara said she was there, too. I didn't see her. Oh well. :P Btw, I like how I looked :)) I was wearing a .. pair of jeans that I folded to look like capris, and orange cropped tube top, white blazer embellished with studs, and my Havis. :))

Today, 15th May 2006.

Nothing. Has. Happened. Yet.

♥ Erix ♥ 1:20 PM link to post 0 comments