me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, May 19, 2006
Still sick :|

I am still sick and I hate it. :|

Tuesday, 16th May 2006.
I had Trumpets. I wasn't in a good mood because I was sick. I felt very ill that I didn't have the strength to dance. I kept on coughing and I was stopping in the middle of the dance. Ugh. :|

Wednesday, 17th May 2006.
I was supposed to go to Holiday Inn for the swimming thingy but I think it didn't push through. So I just went to Greenhills with mama to buy my costume for Trumpets. We shopped at the tiangge. I never knew that you would actually see stuff there that do not look like they came from the tiangge. :)) I bought a blue spandex kinda top with a light pink camisole inside it, white shorts, and white shoes from Rusty Lopez. (: I like it. I love my costume. I can't wait to wear it. :P I didn't go around the tiangge much, tho. It's tiring. :)) Whatever. And si Bez ang arte :)) Bazzaar daw. WEH. Greenhills tiangge didn't look like a bazzaar to me. I mean, not like the bazzaars I've been to. :P

Thursday, 18th May 2006.
I went to Shang early. Uhhh, around 4 pm. The first person I saw in Shang that I knew was Sam. Good grief. Why did I see him agad? It was because people were surrounding him :)) LOL. I was at the stairs and he was uhh, somewhere downstairs. I think he even saw me. Anyway. I went to kela Bea and Millie then Karen arrived. Later on Karen and I went around Shang (: It was fun. Haha. I made kwento to her something. :)) It was about me and *bleeeep!* haha. Kawawa nga sina Karen and her sister eh. They weren't allowed to get in the theatre for Da Vinci Code even if she's 18 na. :)) LOL. Anyway. We stayed in the classroom after with our Zagus (?!). I drank a Creme Brulee Zagu even if I had cough and colds :)) When we entered our room, it was quite empty. I mean, the only people there were Apol, Jackie, Sam, Karen and I. Karen and I hung around. We lay down on the floor :)) then everyone started coming. :P Class started at around 6:30 -- as usual. I was naiilang for a moment there because *bleeeep!* -- only Karen knows the whole reason why. :P Because of bestfriend =)) Diba Karen, he's my bestfriend. :)) I wouldn't go into much detail na. Our class ended at uhh, past 8. We planned a gimmick for tuesday after class. Our class'll be at 6-9pm then the whole class (SDAdvanced -- even the teachers) would go out. Chelo's treat I think. (: Thank God they do not know it's my birthday next week. :P Well, only Karen, Millie, Bea and Max know. :)) So uh, we'll be out till Idk. :)) Edlynne was super kulit. It took me almost 2 hours to make her sleep ata. :)) Hahaha. Whatever. Yun lang pala hinihingi nya. Haha. Pinahirapan pa ko. :P

Today, 19th May 2006.
Smart is simply annoying. I still have no phone! Urgh. Hopefully it'll come SOON. :P I'm going to Shang now. I'm watching Over The Hedge with my mom, Mark, and whoever. Free tickets bebe. (: Hahaha. LOL. Bbl. -- argh. Di ako makakapanood ng PBB. :| Hahaha. Ay galing, ex pala ni Mikee si Ate Mica. Nalaman ko lang sa Uplate. Hmmmmm.. :))

*Bez, don't forget ha. Isama mo ako sa trip mo. Okay okay? (:

♥ Erix ♥ 5:28 PM link to post 0 comments