me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, May 8, 2006


I'm gonna try to remember things that happened last weekend. Oh gaaaaad I'm so .. uhhh ... forgetful? No, that's not the word to use :)) Anyway. I'm gonna try my best to remember stuff. :P]

Saturday.
Sandra treated us to a pizza and soda. Thanks Sands! And btw, happy sixteenth birthday! Anyway, we started some new dance in ballet. I don't know what it's called tho. Haha. After ballet and dinner with my friends, mama and I went to Smart to ask about the retention for my plan. They told us we can avail of a phone on the 12th of May. Yipeeee! So I'm having a new phone again. (: unfortunately, the phone that I'm gonna be having is the same phone as the one I had before -- the last phone that got stolen. I'm gonna be having a Sony Ericsson K608i AGAIN. But it's okay, it's such a cute and nice phone anyway -- but it will bring me bad memories :)) Oh well. At least a new phone (: and I'm upgrading my plan to a plan 1200 since I kind of exceed my limit :)) I agreed to pay half of my bill every month. Woah. I can't believe I just told mama that. Hahaha. So I guess I should be saving up every month :P

Sunday.
We had our pictorial in ballet. Ugh, the photographer was somehow annoying but whatever. :)) Our class ended early since teacher said she'll focus on the little kids first. Our rehearsals would start on June pa! Cool. So I could afford to be absent for a week and go to the beach without really missing anything in ballet. Woohoo! Beach, here I come! Haha okay. That is if my mom would be able to arrange the stuff. :)) After class, I ate dinner with Jo {DJ}, Rozel, Jo's mom and her sister Chloe. I had money but tita treated us to dinner anyway. After filling our empty stomachs, we headed to the cinemas. We watched Aquamarine. (: Tita still payed for my ticket and refused to take my money. I was paying her but she said she's got it so I don't need to pay. Thank you tita! Anyway, we were in the premiere theater. Surprisingly it only costed 170php. But maybe because the snack bar inside wasn't open (: LOL. In the theatre, I sat at Row G seat 7 :P We had a photo opt. Haha not really. We just had vain moments. (: I loved the lazy boy. LOL. The movie was great. I love JoJo. I want to watch R.V. {Runaway Vacation -- JoJo stars in it, too}. I just don't know when it'll show. Haha. Chloe was soooo kulit. (: I love that kid. HAHAHAHA! Anyway, tita Bambi picked me up at around 9:30pm at Shang. (: When I got home, I watched PBB. Haha. Yay! Gerald wasn't nominated. Sorry na, gusto ko si Gerald eh. :)) Then Princess Diaries came next. Oh how I love that movie. I love Princess Mia's life. From a dorky messed up girl whom the people used to tease to the person that every girl dreams to become. Now everyone just looked up at her and gawd she is so pretty. (: I love Anne Hathaway! :P I want to be a princess. :| LOL.

Today.
My mom and I bought my school supplies. What's with the rush? Hahahaha. Well maybe we bought `em this early so that we wouldn't squeeze ourselves in next time. Haha. We got home at around 4pm. I watched Not Another Teen Movie when I got home. Oh gaaad Chris Evans is so hot. :P

I might be meeting up with Jessa on wednesday. (: I'm excited. LOL. Bez, see you. :P

♥ Erix ♥ 7:28 PM link to post 0 comments