me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, May 3, 2006


I miss blogging! :P

I don't know where to start. Uhm, okay, saturday. =))

Saturday, 29th April 2006.
-- we had rehearsals for ballet because we had a show the next day. Class was okay. We had rehearsals in the evening, around 10 pm. I had so fun before the actual rehearsals. Me and my friends went on stage (even when the mall was still open and people can see us) and we practiced our fouettes. Yay! I can make triple pirouettes. Achievement! It was really fun. :P then the rest of the people came then the rehearsals started. I love Bob =)) anywayyyy. Mica slept at my place. It was so kulit. We didn't sleep until 3 am, I think. We were like talking in bed lang. Nagtatakutan and stuff. We were talking about people. I can't believe that I actually opened up something to her. Okaaay. I got scared. :P

Sunday, 30th April 2006.
-- Mica was so batugan. Haha kidding. But when I woke up, nakasiksik siya on my side of the bed. Hello, ang laki nung kama =)) LOL. We went to Shang early since our class was at 1 pm. People were kinda late, tho. Even I, I was such a slow mover that day. Anyway. After class, we just ate and then put on make-up. We had our vain moments again. (: the few pics would be posted in my Multiply later. :P The show went on well. Great! Our fouettes went great. Love it. (: Now we have to worry about it for September, on pointes. :| People visited. Cristine and Celine were there! Weeeee I miss them so much. (: Ate Cams, Ate Grhea, Nicolle, and Keigh were there, too. I wouldn't go into too much detail na.

Monday, 1st May 2006.
-- I went to Greenhills with my family since it was my tita's birthday. We went around the tiangge. I saw cute bikinis. :P But I didn't buy anything. =)) We chilled out at the Theatre Mall at first then we went to Promenade na to have dinner. We ate in Grilla. Parang binagyo pagkain namin, as what my tita said. =)) Sorry, matakaw kami. It runs in the blood. =)) Okaaaaaaay. Then we went to Floyd's for dessert. I love Floyd's. (: We are a vain family. :| the whole time, my tita's couldn't stop taking pictures of us, their pamangkins. =)) we were like hello models. :P But okay it was fun, vain kung vain. (; When we were about to go home, my cousin bumped into her friend Michael. Mmhmmm cutie. =)) tagal din nilang nag-usap, in fairness. Even their mothers had a chat. Okay. So that left me with my little cousins. =))

Tuesday, 2nd May 2006 and today, Wednesday, 3rd May 2006.
-- I had Trumpets. I love our dance. :P We're doing our blocking now. Yay I'm gonna be doing the cap dance! Love it. :P It's so cute. =)) I just hang out with Millie, Karen, Bea and Max. (: Nothing much happened. (; At around 10 pm, I went here to my mom's place and marathoned The OC 2. Around midnight, I made a snack -- toast and cream cheese. It was around 3 am and I looked for more food, and I wasn't sleepy yet. =)) I finished watching season 2 of The OC at around 5 am then I watched Nickelodeon. It was Figure It Out. I miss that show. :P I looked at the dvd's and found the original Narnia movie. I watched it but then I fell asleep halfway through it. That was around 8 am. So wow. I slept at 8 am -- a new record. I woke up at 9 since my mom asked me what I wanted from McDonald's. So I ordered my breakfast, then I slept again. I woke up at 12. I still lack sleep. I feel skeezy. I haven't had enough sleep. LOL. Whatever. I'm done with The OC 1 and 2. I need season 3 now. I love Kaitlin. LOL. Okaaaay I can't wait to watch it.

What I need right now? Sleep. =))

♥ Erix ♥ 1:51 PM link to post 0 comments