me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, May 22, 2006
Hatred

Some people love shoes of certain kinds
Some people love afternoons or the way the moon shines
And they have their own reasons
To feel the way they do
That's why I ask myself, what is it with you?

Is there something wrong
With the way I speak?
Do you even see me
When I pass you on the street
I'll close my eyes and let it be
Because I just can't see
Why you love to hate me

Some people love weekends
Beacause they can fool around
Some people love thunderstorms
Because of how the drops of rain fall down
And they have their own reasons
Whatever they may be
That's why I think it's kind of funny
That you don't have one for me

And it sucks to face the truth
That I ain't got no reasons too
Whenever asked the simple question
Why I feel the way I do
And I know it's stupid on my part
to say that I love you
Even though I know you hate me
And you don't know why you do.

I love that song. Sampip by Parokya Ni Edgar. LOL. Anyway.

Bez, I am hating her more and more. Oh gaaaaad. I can kill now. I hate her because I know she hates me. HAH. Whatever, that insecure bitch. I hate her! Ugh. If killing wasn't illegal, I would have killed her now. But then again, if IT was illegal, I would probably be dead now -- someone would've killed me beforehand. Ugh whatever. I hate her bez. Bez, save me. =)) Samahan mo ko in hating her more. :P

{edit}
Wow. The list is expanding. There's someone new that I hate! Wow. He was nice at first and woah, I didn't expect that coming. I hate him. Hahaha. I HATE THEM: much better. I will hate them forever. Mmmmmkaaaaaay. My first impression on them was so correct. Why did I even befriend them? Well may I rephrase that. Why did I accept their friendly invitations? Those whores. I hate them. Now, I'm just finding out if this girl (someone else) is just as mean and horrible as the others, or if she's nice. Hmmmm... Let us see.
{/edit}

♥ Erix ♥ 7:14 PM link to post 0 comments