me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Fourteen Candles For Me! :P

Happy birthday to meeee! Haha.. I am fourteen. (: WOW. Kidding. Thanks to everyone who greeted me may it be thru text, phone call, personally, testim, who tagged, whatever. Thanks for remembering. (:


Let me go back uhh, yesterday.

23rd May 2006, Tuesday.
Trumpets was fun. Really. (: Our class was from 6-9pm. Most of the time we spent playing stuff. :)) There was a game that was fun yet hard. We had to pick up the paper using our mouth holding our foot basta hard to explain. It was fun =)) Only Teacher Rene got it perfectly. Most of us were just close. :)) Yay! We finally finished our dance complete with blockings. (: Our dance is pretty tiring. After class, we waited for each other outside (some dressed up pa kasi). We had our "quality time" with Reuben aka SuperLineMan. He has this phobia on gay people. =)) And we pretty much understand why. LOL. Kawawa naman. He felt safe everytime girls were surrounding him. =)) Funny. LOL. I'm gonna miss Reuben, and all the laughter he gave us this summer :P We went to Krocodile Grill after for uh, dinner. We had our vanity moments AGAIN. Chelo treated us to dinner (: During/after eating, we were talking about a lot of stuff. It was really fun hanging out with Streetdance Advanced. Yes, the whole class -- even the teachers. It was really really fun. (: We were like 20+ people there, and we were so noisy. :P I love my class. Really. (: Sadly, I had to leave at 10:30pm. :| Mama kasi waited for me when I told her that I'd just call when I wanted to get picked up. Annoying much. :| Di ako umabot sa inuman part. ARGH. When they were ordering beer, I had to go. :( Sad. I was planning pa naman to have a drink on my last day of being thirteen. :( Argh. For a moment, I got mad at mama but then, never mind. :)) I had fun anyway. Classmates (funny), let's do it again some time. (: Ugh, annoying, Smart did it again. I still have no phone. Damn. I hate it.

24th May 2006, Wednesday.
Go shorty, it's my birthday! :)) My dad, mom and I went to Greenhills Promenade to celebrate. We were supposed to go to Greenbelt 3 but our car's color coded today so we can't go to the Makati area :| (: We had lunch in Tender Bobs -- I was more than stuffed. :)) We went around afterwards. We looked at cellphones, gadgets. We are gadget freaks, must I say. We explored Virra Mall. :)) I played with the Sky Dancers @ Toy Kingdom -- how I miss those toys. And I played with the volleyball and soccer balls. :)) We were supposed to watch X-Men 3 but then Idk, we were tinamad. So we're gonna watch tomorrow. (: Hahaha. We ate at Floyd's -- or might I say I did. :)) My 'rents bought me gifts which I chose. (: My mom bought me a Gossip Girl novel (thanks, mom.) and my dad bought me an original DVD of Narnia (the new version -- yes, with Hottie Skandar). Yay! I was happy. (: I wanted a digicam, tho. :)) But it was too much to ask for. My dad said it'll be their grad gift for me, or for my 18th birthday. I said, grad gift nalang, para one year nalang. :)) Or two. Hahaha. I'm graduating high school soon. WOAH. I'm a junior in uh, less than two weeks. Damn school, starts so early. :| When we got home, we watched American Idol. (: then I watched Narnia. I love the DVD -- since it's original, there is a whole load of features in it. More than 10 hours of fun. Well of course I didn't view all the features yet. It would take me forever to do so. =)) Skandar Keynes is wayy hott. HAHAHA. Anyway.. That's basically how my 14th birthday went. (:

Again, thanks to everyone who greeted me. (: Thanks for remembering. Surprisingly even the people whom I've lost communication with since forever suddenly greeted me. I love you, guys. =))

I'm fourteen! Haha babaw. :P

♥ Erix ♥ 10:10 PM link to post 0 comments