me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Thursday, May 11, 2006
Dead-o Freakazoid

I have been kinda dead lately. Since yesterday, perhaps. I was so annoyed, I wanted to die right then and there -- in front of him. How would he react? Haha okay stupiid. Knowing him, he won't even bother.

I'll be gone for some time. I won't get hold of a PC again -- not until monday anyway.

Playshop later -- I get kinda bored at times. Because of all the blockings we have. It annoys me, really. Not because of whatever, just because I have this blocking which is at the extreme left of uhh, everyone. And I'm like dancing next to the table. Whatever. Basta I hate the blocking for the "Don't Stop" dance. :)) Okay, so much for being so tall. :| I'm always at the back. Well not always, but yeah I'm at the back. And normally one of the boys. Waaaa. Can I get shorter? Whoops. I take back my word. :P Okay, I love my height. :))

Playshop RIOT tomorrow 6pm at Shang. (: Playshoppers, if you haven't registered, register na. :)) I hope the RIOT would be cool. I think the RIOT last year was much better, tho. :| Oh well. I shall see tomorrow (: Oh and cool. I'm gonna get my retention thing from Smart tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll have an available unit for me so I can have my new phone tomorrow (: Yipeee! I'm excited. Haha. Okay, I don't think you even care :))

Ballet on saturday and sunday. I could be absent, tho. But I'd rather not. Haha. Goddamn it. I'm missing the gimmick on saturday with Tin and Micah. Shit mahn. I was one of the persons who planned it and now I'm like ditching it. I won't be allowed kasi. Damn. :| Saturday, Eastwood. Waaaaa. I wanna go, I wanna go. :| I can skip ballet! ARGH. But even then, I wouldn't be allowed, still. Oh gaaaad.

Hopefully mi momma would allow me on wednesday. The swimming thing planned. I miss OKA so much. I can't wait to see you all again (: Pray that mi momma would allow moi. (: Okay okay? HAHAHA. I miss you guys so much (: Oh and Micah, see you in Shang whenever. Just tell me. (: I miss you more. (: My 3rd grade bestfriend :P

Ta-ta for now. Tag if you must!

♥ Erix ♥ 3:23 PM link to post 0 comments