me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, May 29, 2006
All I Want Is A Happy Family

Everyone knows how much I hate crying.. but I just did. :| I guess it was a good cry, anyway. I had this talk with Tita Gi. I felt lighter after that talk. She told me that she never thought that she would be able to talk to me about that thing. I cried so much even when I didn't want too. Well, I can't help it. Tears just suddenly fell from my eyes.

My mom is such a strong person. My lola is, too. Might I say that all the girls in the family are. I feel sad about my mom, too. Now I have realized how much she loves my dad. How much of a martyr she is. How sad she becomes when I'm not around. How she felt bad of not bringing me with her when she moved out of our house because of my lola.

I love my mom so much, no one can ever replace her.

I do not want a stepmom. Some of you know probably what I mean.

I have learned a lesson. One is that I shouldn't go out looking for boys now :)) Tita Gi told me so. Because look, I have seen what has happened to her and Tito Noel, to my mom and my dad. I'm not saying that the men aren't strong but I can say (and I have seen and heard) that the women are stronger. Us females are strong-willed.

If I am to find a guy, it should be the one who can take care of me. That's what I learned.

Tita Gi said that even through all these I'm experiencing now, I am still lucky. Luckier than my cousins whom uh, were just abandoned by their dad whom my tita thought would be the perfect husband and the perfect father. My tita refused to believe that that fairytale failed. I felt sad for her. :( I do not want that to happen to me and my mom. I am thankful that my dad's still there for me, that he did not abandon me. I love my mom and I want whatever's best for her. A perfect life. A perfect husband. A perfect father for me. She loves my dad so much. I just wish my dad realizes that. :| I am against having a second family. I want to have the perfect family as well -- the one that will lead me to a perfect life.

I think my dad would be able to read this because of uhm. But I don't know, if he does it's okay. I just had to express what I feel, even though what I show him is the exact opposite of what I really do. I act as if everything's okay. It is, actually. But there are these times that.. Idk. I just don't feel right. I feel incomplete.

I want a happy family. I love my mom. And I also love my dad.

I don't want a stepmom -- that I'm sure of.

I don't want my family tearing down into pieces. What can I do to make it whole again? Only time can tell, I think.

♥ Erix ♥ 8:05 PM link to post 0 comments