me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, May 10, 2006
ABS-CBN.

I just came home from ABS-CBN.

I went there to meet up with Jessa (: We walked around for awhile then she returned to modeling na while I stayed in the caf. I was in the caf for more than an hour doing nothing :)) Then Jessa called me but I didn't understand whatever she said. So I went out to check whatever's happening outside. To my surprise, I saw the Little Big Star people :)) Haha. Sam was there. Okay. So people were surrounding them and they had a shoot.

This is what happened.


*during the shoot, with people surrounding them and taking pictures*
Jessa: Sam! Do you know Erika Tan?
Sam: *smiles* Yes, apparently.
Jessa: Oh, she's my friend and she's here right now.
Sam: *sarcastic grin and big shocked eyes. The normal thing he does to me.* Ohh, okay.
Jessa: *shouts and points at Sam* Erika!
Erika: Yeah, I saw.
*moments passed*
Jessa: Lapitan mo na, dali!
Sam: *big shocked eyes when he saw me*
Jessa: *kinikilig, hiding behind me*
Erika: Bez! Haha. Tumigil ka nga! Hahaha. *smiles*
Jessa: Hahaha. Fan niyo ako, shet. Haha! Kinikilig ako sa inyong dalawa.
Erika: Adik! Haha. Ano ka ba.
Erika: Sam!
Sam: *looks at me, then looks away*
Erika: Aba, ang taray mo ngayon a?
Sam: *looks at me again, then salutes me*
Sam: *stared at Erika, ONCE AGAIN. Haha*
Erika: Hoy, tumigil ka na! Haha!
Jessa: I can’t help it! *laughs*
Erika: Sam, picture for her.
Sam: *smiles at the camera*
*after some moments again :))*
Erika: Sam, I'm gonna introduce someone to you.
Sam: Ay sorry later nalang, I have to go.


So I guess that was the exact conversation earlier. :)) See how mean? Pati si Jessa na hindi naniniwala dati na ganun xa kasama sakin, naniwala na. Nainis rin. :)) HAHAHA. His mean-ness cannot be explained through words. REALLY. You would only believe when you actually see it. =))

Okay. Then we watched the taping or whatever. The launch of the Little Big Deeds. Jessa ang kulit. She always says that he was looking at me from the stage. Yeah I actually caught him some times but then. Haha. Huli. Basta. :x Jessa and I were laughing while watching since in some videos onscreen, whatever he was wearing didn't suit him. It looked funny, actually. :)) Sorry naman, I haven't seen him wear something like that in real life kasi. :P Gaaaa. :)) It was sorta retro-ish. Pero that was onscreen lang naman, so okay. (: He was wearing ripped jeans (hey! I was wearing ripped jeans too :P), a polo (I think), leather jacket, and a hat. LOL. Ona, inenumerate ko na :)) Oh gaaad. I remember the jacket :| 27th May 2005! Oha I still remember :)) Anyway.. After the launch, people were surrounding Sam. I got to introduce Jessa to him, anyway. But yeah, not much of a talk there. He was in the lobby afterwards. I talked to him but he was so mataray. Disappointing. When it was my turn to have a pic taken with him *actually, I didn't want. Pero si Jessa mapilit :))*, they blocked us since he was about to be interviewed. I hated that girl who blocked us. LOL. So we went out. We saw Hazel Ann Mendoza but we didn't go near her. I don't like her kasi. LOL. Anyway.

The Little Big Stars went out of the lobby of studio 1 na but I didn't talk to him since I was so disappointed. Jessa wanted me to talk to him since he was right behind me but I just let my back stay that way =)) He started to eat then I was just somewhere there. Si Jessa ang kulit talaga. She got my phone, isasabit nya dapat kay Sam. Ugh. Ang kulit talaga. Hahaha. Basta I don't wanna go into detail about that incident. I almost slipped pa nga -- as in dulas. And I think Sam was looking at us na since we were kinda noisy. And I was trying to avoid him since he's so annoying. :))

I called my dad to pick me up na. He told me to go to Hot Shots but I didn't know where that was so I went to Starbucks nalang. There I saw Danilo Barrios and Bam & Nina of PBB. Nina's so pretty must I say. And she's tall. (: Haha. I also Steph de Leon there. Lagi ko nalang siya nakikita wherever. (:

Then I went home na (:

Thank God I didn't see them there! I'm not even sure if they were there -- but most likely they were. In his dressing room or wherever. But thank God I didn't see them :)) LOL.

Bez, we hate C. So much. :)) And A. LOL.

Click here for more uhh .. information :P

♥ Erix ♥ 7:41 PM link to post 0 comments