me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Yay! I'm back. HAHA. (:

Anyway, yesterday I had Trumpets. (: I had to commute going there with the maid since Mama had something else to do. When we got there, the first person I saw was Sam. Oh wait, I mean, he saw me first. (: We just waved at each other for a while. Then I went to Trumpets but I saw stalkerdude so I went back to the food court. Near McDonald's, I saw my friends Zackie, Reg and Ela. We had little chats. (: I bought a Sprite Float in McDo. :P After a while, I went to sina Sam, and he was being the meanest ever, again. He had this "hypnotized" thing to do with me and some more random pissing off. They left me behind then I went to Trumpets again to meet up with Jill. Inunahan ko sila to get there then seconds later I saw Sam beside me, inuunahan ako. He was striding and stuff, with this look on his face (the look he ALWAYS gives me). Funny why he even raced me to the door and left the others behind us. Okaaay. HAHA. I was with Jill for some time until our classes started. I hang around with sina Max for a while, then with Millie after. Our dance is cool, yet it took us some time before we could actually get the step. Haha! Then we had a break. DJ called me and said she wanted to talk to Sam. But sorry DJ, ayaw ni Sam. She heard Sam say "No thanks, I'm okay" haha sorry. (Weird. I remember last year when Sam grabbed my cellphone and talked to the person I was talking to.) Anyway, Sam left early, around 7:30 -- but I think he was just at the mall. (: After class, I ate dinner (: Jill, good luck with stalkerdude #2 aka the guy in grey! (: LOL. Argh, Sam's the meanest ever. Okay so to others I can say that he's nice, but to me? Na-ah. As far as I know, I AM THE ONLY GIRL HE TREATS THAT WAY. Sad. :| I am his favorite girl to tease. Yes, he said so. Ugh. Anyway.....

I've been listening to the soundtrack of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe the whole week. In fact, I have memorized some songs already. HAHA. But my favorite is the song "Deep Within" sung by Aslan and Edmund. (: Okay, so si Sam din kumanta nun during the last time they played LWW. HAHA. It's a great song, really. (:

"Deep Within"

Look at me Edmund, you can't possibly be shy
Don't be scared or dazzled, look me straight in the eye.
Now you've found the strength to look, tell me what you see
Tell me, don't be afraid of me.

I see myself reflected there like a monster or a ghoul
The image of a liar, of a traitor and a fool.
It's an awful, awful picture but I can't help what I am
I'm so ashamed I want to die, I'm such a great big sham.

Edmund you may have failed us, yes you most certainly did fall
But bailing is not in falling down, it's the not getting up at all.
You don't have to stay down forever, why remain trapped and down?
Let my love live deep within you, and the way out can be found.

Look inside yourself son of Adam, the change begins within, not without.
Look deep in your heart Edmund .. that's what it's all about.
Inside a shell is the flight of a bird, inside your heart is a song yet unheard
A song that can break the chains that bind in your heart, not in your mind.
Now remember this, and remember it well .. you are forgiven
And on this you must dwell.
Let the change begin, the change in your heart
A change that will give you a brand new start.

Look inside yourself, son of Adam, the change begins within, not without.
Look deep in your heart Edmund .. that's what it's all about.
Inside a shell is the flight of a bird, inside your heart is a song yet unheard
A song that can break the chains that bind in my heart, not in my mind.
Just remember this, and remember it well .. you are forgiven. I am forgiven
And on this (you/I) (must/will) dwell.
Feel the change begin, the change in my heart
A change that will give you, a change that will give me
A change that will give (you/me) a brand new start.


I am in love with that song. HAHAHA. (: It's really great. HAHA okay I'm getting too corny. :))

I'm gonna make a new site maybe later. It'll be for my free stuff. Maybe uncoded layouts and more.

"I myself am wondering why I still love you even after everything I've passed through you. I am the girl whom you only see as your favorite girl to tease. But for me, I see you as the only angel in my living hell, the one whom I am to please."

♥ Erix ♥ 1:27 PM link to post 0 comments