me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Woah, and I have new bashers again. (: I don't mind... :P

I actually enjoyed reading your endless tags. Kung ayaw niyong nakikialam ako sa ibang tao, fine, then I'll stop. Wag niyo nalang akong papakialaman, okay? Kasi parang, kung ano yung pinapatigil niyo sakin, yun ang ginagawa niyo sakin, which is pathetic, btw. Oh well. Bahala kayo. (: And to those who are saying na feeling ako, mayabang, trying to be rich and all. I don't care. I CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE naman, eh. So there, yun lang naman masasabi ko. (: Masaya na kayo't nagtagalog ako? Barok din ako magtagalog eh. Sorry naman.

Anyway, enough about that. :P Let's talk about my day. HAHA.

I had a haircut yesterday. I feel good about it. :P Then I had Playshop. It was another fun session, as usual. We have a new dance, with a cap routine in it. It's interesting. :P It's a fun dance. I love the part where we throw our caps in the air from behind then we catch it. Basta ganun. HAHA. (:

Argh, stalkerdude was there yesterday. He is like the most annoying guy ever. If you're Sam or Moreen, you'll know why. LOL. This guy's been stalking us (Sam, Moreen and I) since last summer. I can't believe he tried out for Advanced. :)) Haha thank God he failed :P Oh gosh I am so bad. HAHA. Ayun, he talked to me infront of my gramma yesterday. He was like "Hey Erika, kilala mo pa ba ako? Diba last year lang tayo nagkakilala?" and I answered with a fake smile and taray voice "Uhh, yeah." Then biglang "Can I have your number" and I was like "Uhhh, no." Tama bang itanong pa niya na "Bakit ayaw mo?" I just answered "Eh kase ayaw ko. *biglang* Ma, lets go na." :)) Omigod I am such a bad ass. :P

Earlier, I went to school `coz it's the issuance of our report cards. Surprisingly, I got better grades this quarter though my grades in Filipino (which I expected), Math and Biology went down a bit. But then it's okay, my average went up anyway, and I'm still part of the top 10. :P I'm happy. (:

My mom and I watched a movie afterwards. We went to Gateway and watched Ice Age 2. It's so funny. (: I had this talk with my mom earlier, about boys. :)) Same way as I talked to my dad one night. :P I wonder why I can't open up to my lola, but I can open up easily to my parents. Hahaha. My parents aren't that much strict on me, and I find it cool. :P Weeeeeee, boys. HAHA kidding. (: And they know all my crushes.. Mmhmmmm. I love my parents (: I can tell them anything :P

This holy week, I'd just be here, maybe having movie marathons with my mom. :P

♥ Erix ♥ 4:36 PM link to post 0 comments