me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, April 28, 2006


{she was waiting for him to say ILOVEYOU, but then again, she remembered that he said: no more lies.}

I am so jealous of the people who went to the Pink Party -- Dusk Party at the Corinthian Gardens. :|

I want Starbucks now. As in now. I want it now. (:

...

The phrase I Miss You is very much overused nowadays. ;))

...

I see your wondrous face in my dreams;
and in there, you look at me with sparks in your eyes.
But in reality, it's not that indifferent;
I see you with sparks in my eyes, but you see me but then the glance flies.


...

Why is it that when you like someone so much, you just can't get enough of him? Even when he tries and tries to turn his back from you all you can do is follow him around and try to catch his attention once again? How is it that when you like someone, no matter how much he hurts you, you'd still sacrifice everything just for you to get together? It's like whatever may be done shall be, however painful must be. Ugh. Even after how many times our minds tell our hearts to stop, our heart doesn't listen. The power of the heart still outweighs the mind. Our heart dictates to our mind that; no, you're made for each other, and no matter how much you try not to embarrass yourself, yes, you'd get hurt. In fact, you would not know that you're in love unless you get hurt.

...

When the opportunity comes, we just turn our backs from it. How stupid love can be at times. We drop the chance and regret it in the end. Love is full of regrets, and heartaches I must say.

...

Just when everything's as perfect as it can be, here comes the devil, and everything's bound to get destroyed. How crappy love can be, right?

...

And now I've released my random thoughts :P since I had nothing special to blog about, I just wrote spontaneously. :)) whatever enters my mind while typing, I go and type =)) so I'm sorry if some parts do not make any sense. :P

...

"Too sweet to taste, too hot to hold. You're mine like fire, your heart like gold. Your lips are silk, my heart you stole. Your words like fire, they melt my soul. I love you dearly, don't let me go. You're someone special, I love you so." --> it's just so sweet. If I just had someone to tell it to. =))

...

Chatterbox reply (:
Anonymous -- he still visits. (:

♥ Erix ♥ 10:56 PM link to post 0 comments