me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, April 10, 2006


I am so annoyed. I hate people talking to me using the words like "mushtaaah??" I'm like.. "Can you not speak straight English or Tagalog?" Often happens in chat. Argh, annoying, really.

I mean, yes, the shortcut words would be fine for me like "ok, aq, nsan?" But adding letters to the word like "mushtaaaaa?" is annoying. It would be fine if you started the whole word correctly and just added on the vowels (like what I normally do .. for example Erikaaaaaa.) but not that you like reinvented a new word. I don't know, I'm just simply annoyed.

I hate it when people use "poh" or "pow". Just simply add the letter "h" or "w" o a word -- gaaaaad it's so annoying. Okay so I used gaaaaad. But it's not those kinds of words that annoy me. :|

"Kamushtaa na pow?" -- ack.

You know what I mean?????

And I am also annoyed by the people who suddenly pop out of my YM and asks "ctc?". And there's this guy who was like "thank God you replied!" And I was like .. "am I a celebrity or what for you to rejoice that I finally replied?" oh please. :)) We do not even know each other! Okay so you might know me, but I don't know you. And I think that you are such a skeez. Stop trying to be close to me, coz we never would be, okaaay?

Annoying that certain people tell me that when they don't talk to me, they have so much to ask me. But when they're actually chatting with me, they get speechless. WHY IS THAT SO? Am I that intimidating? Dudes, I am not a celebrity :)) Just please do not waste my time. Go ahead and try to talk to me. Just do not ask me silly questions and those "feeling-close" stuff if we're chatting for the first time. You know, I MAY block you. I'm annoyed at people who talk to me then suddenly makes kwento about his/her life. Duuuuude, I didn't ask. And it's as if I care if you told me. So I'd rather you just shut up. :| Then you tell me to ask you questions since you are tired of asking me questions. I didn't tell you to ask me questions, and I am not willing to ask you some. END OF DISCUSSION. :|

Oh gosh. (: I just had to post this. :| I'm not trying to offend anyone here, okay? If you got offended by this post, I'm sorry. (:

♥ Erix ♥ 11:18 PM link to post 0 comments