me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, March 7, 2006
Rough Week, Really.

This has been a rough week. Let's start it all last week. Haha.

*28th February, we just talked. Nothing much happened.

*1st March, Ash Wednesday. We had a mass at school. Nothing special really happened.

*2nd March, I really don't like this day. Some issues about me and a guy at school came out. We had our practical test at Computer, it went well:) Lunch time sucked, we broke up.

So, it's over for now.

We just talked and cleared things up, accommodating most of our lunch time and before Spanish class. I cried, haha. Binatukan pa ko =p And ** was giving me a fern, OKAAY. But ** said that it was only the commitment we lost, and that everything else is the same.

No, it isn't the same, especially now.

Okay so you guys keep asking me if 07 is a girl. Like you care if I even answer that. Just find out for yourselves. And why even sneek up into my lovelife? Now that's personal, none of your business, so please stop questioning me about 07, okaaay?

*3rd March, there was a concert at school. It was called "Alab Ng Tugtugan". After class, we changed into our concert clothes then we looked for a place on where we can place our stuff in. It all ended up near the auditorium. Then we went to Mcdonald's to eat, I went together with KAPSUL and more friends. :) Then we went back to school, stayed at the garden for a while. The concert started at around 5:30pm, it became fun at the latter part of the show. When Join The Club arrived at our campus, I got to chat with them. Well what can I say, close kami. HAHA! Biboy's super nice. Thank God we became friends now. :) And also with Pao, Congie and Migs :) CUTIE! Haha. Luna and I showed Biboy our "Nobela analysis", he appreciated it :) He even wrote a note below it. He's super friendly, considering he's part of a band. And while we were at school, we were like really close friends. :) Moving on, some of the bands that played were: Itchyworms, Session Road, Imago, Salamin, Wicker Moss, Callalily, Dicta License, Ethan, JTC of course, and more :) I saw a friend there, EO Marcos. Later did I know that he was Salamin's drummer pala. :) The concert was pretty fun. I spent most of the night with whoever I see, but later on, I spent it with Hazel, her bro RR and their friend. The concert ended by 10:30pm.

*4th and 5th March, we had rehearsals at ballet. We have a new dance :) We'll be having a performance on April 30, guys, watch! It's gonna be at Shang, the Grand Atrium. Thanks. Haha.

*6th March, I was in a bad/weird mood. All sorts of issues about me and some people are coming out. I know that there are a lot of people who are mad at me right now. Oh well.

I am kind of losing my trust to some of my friends lately.

*7th March, 07 ngayon, okaaaaay. Three months? I hoped. Oh well. My day went fine. We had a declamation thingy for Biology. We recited the "Diary of an Unborn Child". It's such a touching piece. Though I like Piety's piece more, the letter. Haha. Oh well, I got 17 out of 20, not bad. :)

My tita, cousin and I are booked for Hong Kong on March 23 until the 26th. Which means, I'd be skipping 2 days of school, and when I return to school, it would be our exams. OKAY. Haha.

Oh, and I wouldn't be getting a Nokia 6630 anymore. Instead, Smart's giving me a Sony Ericsson K608i. Yippee! A dual cam 3G phone :) I've been waiting for it for a week now, I wish I'd be able to have it this weekend. I can't wait. :)

Summer's getting near, I'll be enrolling in Trumpets, Streetdance Advanced again. :) I can't wait for summer. I want to go to the beach, and have fun. :)

Oh, and I might go to the Hed Kandi thing on the 31st. I want to go there. Haha.

How many more days until summer officially starts for CHSians. Yipee. :) I'd be able to breathe now. I'm tired of the shitty issues coming around these days. Hehe. I want summer badly. But then again, I'd miss someone when summer starts. Oh well. HAHA.

Hong Kong, here I come! A few more days :) and my phone, SE K608i, I want you NOW. HAHAHA! =p

♥ Erix ♥ 6:00 PM link to post 0 comments