me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Saturday, February 18, 2006
Recap!

Let's start my post with the fourteenth of february. :)

February 14, 2006.
Happy hearts day! Flowers, balloons, greeting cards, and other materials that show affection or love surrounded me. It was a happy day for me as well. :) I received a rose from Irene. Haha bitch, thanks. =)) Though I wasn't able to receive any material thing from *someone* which supposedly was a flower and a card I think, I was able to receive something else. :) Haha. The stairs! Haha Irene, favorite place. :) Elisha's so lucky ... people from school would know why. =) Valentines was a day for us. =)

February 15, 2006.
*someone* was absent :( but my day was okay. I was feeling sick the whole morning. The afternoon was okay. We wasted 4 periods practicing for the dance for the mass the next day. But then again, I had fun. :) Had fun chats with Raymond, Elisha, Erika Nera, and more people. :)

February 16, 2006.
This is the day that I hate most. Opening of our school fair, we had the Holy Mass first. Spent part of the day with Edlynne, Isay and Anair. Stayed at the auditorium part of the day, slept at the staircase. Haha. It was one boring fair, but it was still happier than the one we had last year. Last year sucked badly. :| Anyway, this day was such a bitch day for me. =( First, my 07 and I had a fight, then my cellphone (6260) and wallet got stolen at the backstage of our auditorium during my performance at the danceerama. Plus, I had dysmenorrhea so I had troubles dancing during the danceerama. Wth. I wasn't able to join the big night at school because of my damn stolen phone and wallet, we had to investigate. JTC was there. Argh. But oh well, I was okay not watching JTC sing Nobela coz I would remember someone and that someone and I had a fight that time. Oh well. That day, sucked badly mahn.

February 17, 2006.
Second day of our school fair. I wasn't let in at first because the freakin' guards told me that I wasn't following the dress code. It was so lame, but when I faced the principal, she said what I was wearing was okay so I got in. Haha. Loser security guards. I was crying when I got in, then suddenly someone went near me, so parang bati na kami. Hahaha. I spent my day with 07. :) I had fun. :) Tama bang pagbawalan ako mag-skirt? Hahaha! Anyway, I was just happy that I was able to spend my day with my 07. ;) Haha. She left early, but then it was okay, I got something unmaterialistic again. Weeee. :) We helped out in decorating the gym for the family day afterwards, then we watched the dance concert at 7:30 pm. :)

February 18, 2006.
Family day of the high school department. We first had our field demonstration, our section danced Body Dancer. Haha! It was fun, tho. =) After that, we had our break, ate a lot. Haha. We went to the auditorium afterwards to do the danceerama again, 2nd show, which sucked really. Haha. No audience, maybe only about 20-30 people watched. Wth. Reverence won over-all champion. :) Yay! Anyway, after the family day, I just stayed at school with some friends, and waited and waited and waited. At around 4 pm, I was just at the garden lying around, the boys playing touchball, more people doing more stuff. It was fun, really. Hahaha. Plus, silay! Haha okay. Someone was absent :( So sad. :( The garden stuff was fun, everything that happened in that venue was really fun. Haha. Met new people, Jude, Donneal, JC, more Bosconians. Haha. Anyway. The concert started at around 8 pm already, as usual, Filipino time. :) Haha. Brownman Revival and Session Road played. I have no more voice, and I think I am sick. Hahaha! Brownman Revival, I love you. :) Hahaha. Some of my friends and I stayed at the main gate waiting for our fetchers to pick us up until around 11 pm. Mikko's so nice to me, he's lending me his phone for a week since mine got stolen. Aww. Hahaha. How nice of you. :) Lol! Oh, and I won't forget, happy birthday Hazel! ;) Birthday boy! Hahaha. =)

Well that was technically my week. :) I miss my phone :( Oh well, at least my wallet was returned, that is, without the money and the memory card. :( I'm so annoyed. But then again, my tita told me that I might buy a new phone in Hong Kong by March. I'm going to HK with my tita and cousin on March, supposedly end of Feb but we both have class pa so March nalang, or April. Hahaha. :) I want a new phone now! :)

On the 22nd, Hale and Mojofly would have a concert at our school. :) On the 3rd of March, there'll be more bands like JTC, Itchyworms, Imago, Dicta License, and many more. :) I'm looking forward to watching them all. Haha!

Till here. I'm so tired. :|

♥ Erix ♥ 11:15 PM link to post 0 comments