me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Thursday, February 23, 2006
Is It Time To Let Go?

We have no classes today and tomorrow :( Yeah, I'm sad about it coz we were given tons of homework to do .. and I woulnd't be seeing someone for 4 days. :( Oh well .. recap!

February 19, 2006.
I went to Bulacan along with my grandparents and tita to join the fiesta. I slept on the way there, and when we got there, I just ate lunch and I slept in one of the rooms. Haha. The house was huge, really. I go there once a year, every fiesta. Haha. I wish I could live in a place like that. Anyway, we went to Rockwell afterwards and met up with my cousins. We went to Smart to get my new sim card in replacement for the stolen one. Guys, I still have the same number. :) Anyway, we looked for the phones that we could get for free since my lola's plan can now avail of a new phone since it has been 2 years. :) We looked for phones pero there weren't any available units there yet. They got me a Nokia 6630. Yipee! I have a new phone. :) They told me that the unit would be available in a week or a month. Basta I'm sure I'll get a new phone. Haha yipee! Hope I could get it next week. :) I also bought a new top from Zara. :) It's so cute, yet expensive. :| Well at least I was able to buy the top that I wanted. Haha.

February 20, 2006.
Forgot what happened this day. Haha. But I was happy during dismissal time. :)

February 21, 2006.
Also forgot what happened all throughout the day but I consider lunch and dismissal happy and memorable. :)

February 22, 2006.
Happy birthday, ELISHA! Caramel! Haha. Yihee, you're fourteen na. I'm so happy for youuu. Lol. :) Anyway, my day didn't turn out well. :( We watched this yuckie abortion thing for Biology. I cried watching it. Not really cried but yeah, I went teary-eyed. Anyway ... my gasthritis attacked me again so I wasn't feeling any better. My whole day didn't go so well. Lunch, I was sitting down on the mushroom seats in pain, waiting for nothing. Dismissal, di ko pa xa nakausap. :( But then she left a note on my bag. But still ... I won't be seeing ** for 4 days then di ko pa xa nakausap. :( It's just so sad. :( Tas dismissal time, I saw a notebook, scanned the pages, and saw something I wouldn't want to see again. :( The Hale and Mojofly concert got cancelled because of the Blue Alert in Malacanang.

Is it the time to let go?

I don't wanna get hurt anymore. I was happy and contented with the us, and now, is it fading away? I'm so pissed. And yes, very much annoyed. WHY NOW?

And yes, now I think it's for real that this is what's gonna happen. :( I don't want it to happen. Hindi mo ba kayang magbago para sa akin? Hindi lang ikaw yung nahihirapan sa atin, ako rin nahihirapan dahil alam kong hindi ka pa nagbabago. Pero kahit na .. minahal kita bilang ikaw. :( Please don't let go. :(


February 23, 2006.
No classes. I might have my hair done later on. Don't know yet. I am sad. :(

I am still not sure of what will happen. Haven't talked to ** YET. But I can still sense something bad. Still unsure of it, yes, but whatever. I want to talk to ** now. =)

♥ Erix ♥ 1:41 PM link to post 0 comments