me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Saturday, February 11, 2006
Field Trip :) And Card Day!

We had our field trip yesterday, february 10. :) But wait ... I have to share something first. Haha.

One day I could never forget, february 7th, 2006. :) Thank you for bringing back all the joy to me. Naks, drama. But that was it. :)

Back to the field trip.

We went to Tagaytay. We were supposed to leave Manila at 5:45 am but as usual, Filipino time, we left at 6 am. What did we expect? Haha. But I arrived school at around 5:20 am. Anyway, we boarded bus # 4, together with some first year students, we were 50 all in all in our bus. :) The trip was nice. It was really fun in the bus, and yeah, I was kinda busy with my cellphone as well. :) I love you. Haha! Our first stop was PHIVOLCS. It was so .. sikip. :| So I didn't listen, instead, I went outside and had pictures taken. :) I hated the place, and hated the 'atmosphere' for quite some time but then, I was okay after I had a chat with *ehem* and kind of cleared things up. Haha! Then, we went to Picnic Grove. We walked the long bridge. Haha. At the end of the bridge we sat on this garden-like place. Sweet. It was sooo windy, and chilly. Haha labo. Anyway. Happy I was able to spend some time, a minute I think, with someone. :) Then we went to Palace In The Sky. There, I was able to spend some more time with that someone. :) Haha! We ate lunch at the Holy Spirit Retreat House. Eeew, we ate lunch at the grass part. It was so ... weird. Haha. :) Hated lunch time, it wasn't a good one. Oh well. Nakabawi naman after that. :) I called *ehem* sa cellphone. :) And then we talked, pero kagigising lang niya. Haha! =p Then we went to Residence Inn. Ate ice cream there. Haha. There were cute kids from DLSZ. La lang. :) I touched a tiger! Or was it a tiger? :)) We went to Mushroom Burger afterwards, we had free burgers. :) Then it was time to go home. :( The bus mishaps and adventures were really fun. :) It was like we had a party in the bus. :) And yes, I was extra happy because I was busy with my phone, texting/talking to someone. :) At school, I was able to spend some time with that someone. :) But then, I wasn't able to see that person leave. :( I got something, tas nun bumalik ako, my friends said na umalis na xa. :( So, till monday? Waaaa. Hahaha! There's still the phone, tatawagan ko nalang. :))

I think I even missed a place. I really don't know all the places we've been to yesterday. =)

Today, february 11, we had our cards out. I was too scared to go to my classroom and check out the door to see if my name was still on top 10 list because I know my grades got low. But thank God, I'm still part of the top 10. And yes, only some of my grades went down, some went up. I love Filipino, I gained 7 points. It's one of the toughest subjects for me, really. So I'm really happy that I've achieved one of my goals, and that is, to have a high grade in Filipino. :) Math's my highest, thank God. :) Finally, grades that satisfy me. Hahaha. And yes, my average went up which made me even more satisfied. :) Haha. I had rehearsals at school for the upcoming Danceerama. It will be held on the 16th and 18th of february. :) CHSians, don't forget to watch. :) Anyway, that's it.

That's it, actually. Hahaha.

Whenever you're sad, whenever you're crying, I'll be the one who wipes away your tears. Whenever you call, whenever you need me, I'll be the one who runs to you giving my love. Well you know how much I love you, so you better not let me down. I'm not asking for too much baby, just stick around.

♥ Erix ♥ 7:59 PM link to post 0 comments