me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, January 8, 2006
YLA; Narnia

I'm back! Hahaha! :)

Let me make kwento about some things that happened to me this week :)

JANUARY 6-8, 2006 ~ YLA Congress
I joined this Leadership Congress held at AJS Bldg, near SHS QC which was facilitated by the SCEB officers of our school. It was a 3-day event and I had so much fun, especially in the bedrooms. Haha! It was participated by 5 SSpS schools namely College of the Holy Spirit of Manila, College of the Holy Spirit of Tarlac, Holy Spirit Academy of Malolos, School of the Holy Spirit Quezon City, and Holy Spirit School Ilang-Ilang. We all had the same leadership qualities, and maybe that's what brought us together. We got to interact fine and the activities were great. :) We didn't feel any hunger there coz we had our break at least every 2 hours and food there was yummy. :) Sulit 2,500 pesos. HAHAHA! The rooms were okay, but it got really chilly in there during bedtime until we woke up at around 4-5am. :) I'm always the first one to wake up. Sila Isay and Renelyn? Batugan. Haha kidding. :) But I found it hard to wake them up. Hahaha! Anyway. We all had fun when Abby and Sheena come to our room and the "idol" thing. Haha. Basta. It was really fun. :) I don't wanna say much coz it seems like I'm too hyped that I might over-explain. Hahaha! :) I will always remember Munchkin (Abby!), Babes (yeah, Isay!), Labidabs (Renelyn!), Philips (hahaha) and Mamon na Binudburan ng Asukal (Sheena!). It was a great fun learning experience. :) Can't wait to get back to school, though. Hahaha. Quel made me happy! She just told me something na ... basta. Hahaha! :))

JANUARY 8, 2006 ~ Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe Premiere
After the leadership congress, my mom picked me up from QC and then we went to Power Plant to watch Narnia. :) We claimed our tickets from Cinema 3, Trumpets booth or something. I really wanted to watch it with Trumpets coz, I just wanted to. Hahaha. It was a starstudded premiere. The whole cast (well okay, most of them) of LLW (all 3 shows) were there. :) I saw Teacher Carlo Orosa there, he still remembers me. Haha. I saw Sam Concepcion there, though we weren't able to talk. :) Just said "hi" when he arrived then I punched him when I got close to him and he was like "aray *taray mode*" but then laughed. Haha. Tita Lynn Sherman was there as well. We got to talk to her. :) Tita Mayen *forgot her last name* was there too and my mom and I greeted her. Mandy Marcos was there as well. She's my classmate in Playshop:) I saw Karel Marquez, Paolo Valenciano, Franco Mabanta, Tanya Manalang and all other casts there as well. :) I had fun. :) Narnia was great.! Gwapo ni Edmund. Haha okay. :)) For me, Lucy looked like Cheska Ortega (who also played Lucy in LWW before) and Edmund looked like Sam Concepcion (who also played Edmund in LWW before). Haha. Resemblances. :) Oh well. I wanna watch it again. But it's such a pleasure having it seen for the first time with Trumpets mates. I wanna enroll in Musicademy. Haha. I'm having Musical Theatre and Streetdance on summer. Hahaha.

Weeeeeee! No school tomorrow! ;) Classmates, see you on tuesday! Hahaha! =)

♥ Erix ♥ 7:27 PM link to post 0 comments