me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, January 1, 2006
Happy New Year!

Hey everyone reading my blog! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's officially 2006. :) Let us savour the memories of 2005 and start making good deeds this year. Let us leave our mean past *history* and open up for the future:)]

My New Year's celebration went okay. I was with my cousins Jenina and Alyanne, and Josh and CC. :) Finally, the 3VG are back together again! Hahaha. Yuck, 3VG. We made that up when we were like, 6. Haha. It's such a yucky name, you wouldn't even want to know what it means :)) Anyway, I was happy to be with them though New Year was quite lame as well. We started doing our thing at around 11:30 pm and ended even before 12. The fireworks at our place sucked. Well okay, not much but last year's fireworks were better. I hated the thing our neighbor lit up. We thought it was some kinda fountain but it suddenly exploded right in front of us and all of us even looked engrossed even before it burst so of course you know our reactions when it exploded. We even saw the sound wave coz it was really loud. Hahaha. *heart ache* Hahaha. Then we lit our own fountains and firecrackers. I took a video of it. From where I was standing, I was almost hit by the stuff coming out from the fountain so I kept on moving backwards. Hahaha. Oh well :) Oh, and I wrote my name on the floor. :)) It's what I use as my cellphone's wallpaper now. Haha. My handwriting sucks, though. :))

Then we had our Media Noche (sp?). Food was better than our Noche Buena. Haha. But ever since, I used to like New Year better than Christmas :) Hahaha. Finicky. Whoops. Random word :) Oh well. I slept at around 3:30 am. Haha.

I woke up nearly 1:30 pm so I took a bath quickly and went to the lunch house. Haha. My cousins said that they'll be coming for lunch but their lunch became dinner. Whatta. So dinner came and uh, we ate dinner. :)) Practical. Then I became vain again, but using tita Lorie's cam. I want my own digicam. :| Haha. Then we left na. I went back here and yes, I'm going to do my project now. Yipee. Haha.

♥ Erix ♥ 11:31 PM link to post 0 comments