me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Monday, December 19, 2005


Today is one boring day.

It's Christmas break already. Yesterday, we had a mall show, a ballet performance. If you guys were in Shang yesterday at around 6pm, you know what and how it went. :) I danced Don Quixote (again) and Dahil Sa'Yo. It felt great dancing on stage at the Shang Atrium. Hahaha. :) Too bad Darling and Mikko weren't able to make it. Oh well. I had fun. :) The next time I'd be seeing my ballet friends is on the 28th of December. We'll be going to EK. Ooooooh, fun. :)

I miss school na. Well, not that much. But I still miss it. I miss my friends, my bitches and more people. Hehehe. But I don't miss the lectures and stuff. Well, except for Math. Hahaha. Oh shoot. I just remembered that we have to submit our Methodology in the term paper on the 3rd of January. Wow. Whatta break. We have to do our project. Dammmit.

Oh well. I'm going to enjoy my first week of vacation and then worry about stuff next week, I guess. Hahaha!

Okaaaay. So I'm gonna make kwento. :))

December sixteen. Christmas party at school. Uber BORING. Urgh. Nothing happened. Oh well. Just hang around with my bitches. :) Mama picked me up then we went to Greenhills to get me a new phone. :) Then Karenina picked me up at home then we went to Ferndale to attend Cristine and Celine's party. It was a blast. Dance party, drinks, boys. Hahaha. :) At least I knew people who attended. I was there together with the twins, Karenina, Thea, Dominique, Paulinian friends, Midi, Regis, Hannah, Jackoand more people. Hehehe. I had fun. Yet it was so annoying coz I felt steamy. I was super red (take note: I am white, so you'll really see) and they told me maybe I was allergic of the drinks. Well, maybe. But how come in Midi's party I was fine? Hahaha.. Oh well, I drank one glass of punch. After that I became as red as a tomato. Then dance, dance, dance. Kar, Hannah, Jacko and I had to leave by 10:30 coz Hannah had to go home na. Before leaving, I got a glass of mudslide but I wasn't able to finish even at least half of it coz Hannah was quite in a hurry. Then we went to Eastwood but we didn't go down na. We were supposed to. Hahaha! Then we brought Hannah home. Then Kar and Jacko dropped me home. :)

The seventeenth, we didn't really do anything. We just rehearsed for the show the next day. We stayed there till around 1 am. :)

Eighteenth, twas fun. :) We had class at first then we had our show. I had fun. And I hope the audience enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed dancing it. :) Hahaha..

Well, till here..

Some new pics are uploaded at my Multiply! Ballet Christmas party pics to be uploaded later. :)

♥ Erix ♥ 3:53 PM link to post 0 comments