me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, December 30, 2005


this is a between a girl and a boy on their 7th
year
anniversary ...

-girl calls up boy: hey happy anniversary again
-boy: hi happy anniservary!... hey remember you wanted to tell me something after school? sorry i left so early i had to go to work. so what did you want to tell me?
-girl: i wanted to say i love you
-boy: yeah i know everyone does!
-girl: really?
-boy: yeah... everyone of my friends that are girls tell me that everyday
-girl: oh... but am i only your friend?
-boy: no... youre my girlfriend... why?
-girl: so when i say i love you i really do mean it
-boy:yeah i know you do mean it... its just that you dont need to tell me that you love me anymore cuz i know you love me since the day we been together and i love you more each and everyday.
-girl: ......
-boy: so wanna go somewhere tonight for our 7th anniv?
-girl: yeah... where?
-boy: i dont know... maybe movie then dinner?
-girl: ok
-boy:ill pick you put after i get off and get ready ok?
-girl: ok. what time do you get off?
-boy: in 2 hours and then i gotta go home and yeah get ready which takes about 15-20 mintues...
-girl: aye... i thought you didnt have work today...
-boy: one of my co-workers called in sick
-girl: oh okay! so ill see you around 7:30 then?
-boy: yeah! and babe?
-girl: yeah?
-boy: i love you
-girl: i love you too!
-boy: ok my manager is like looking at me so yeah.... i gotta go.
-girl: ok bye
-boy:bye
2 hours later... the boy drives to his girlfriends
house
boy walks up to the door and rings bell
-girl: hey! (gives a kiss to her boyfriend)
-boy:wassup... you ready?
-girl:um... wait... let me got my bag and we could go ok?
-boy:ok they both watched a movie and ate dinner.... once they were done eating they head back to the car but before she got into the car...
-boy:wait! can i blind fold you?
-girl: why??!
-boy:its a suprise
-girl: what kind of suprise?
-boy: a big one
-girl: okay but only if you promise me that you will hold my hand while we're driving.
-boy: i promise.
-girl: ok blind fold me... so they drove off........... and then they stoped.
-boy:ok we're here!
-girl: where?
-boy:wait let me walk you to the place!
-girl: what place?
-boy: somewhere! (and gives a kiss to her on the lips)
-girl: babe!...
the boy walks her to the place
-boy: ok.... let me take the blind fold off
-girl: where are we?
he takes it off her and she opens her eyes and
sees
the view of the city and at that same spot...
thats
where he first asked her to be his girlfriend...
-girl: omg.... (tears come down)
-boy: why are you crying?
-girl: this is where you first asked me out...
-boy: what are you doing the rest of your life?
(he asked on his knees and after he says
that...behind him... in the air it says "will you marry me?" in firworks)
-girl: (tears come down faster)
-boy: i wasnt at work when you called me... i was planning this whole thing!
-girl: get up!
-boy: yeah?
-girl: (kisses him)
-boy: is that a yes or a no?
-girl: yes. :)


*** it's just the sweetest thing. Lmao. :)

♥ Erix ♥ 8:51 AM link to post 0 comments