me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Products of my boredom. :)

***

Bold if you know somebody with the names ...

clarrissa
taylor
julie
jimmy
john
alex
jessi
amber
alexis
jenna
lynsey
paige
ashley
dominique
Stephanie
becca
malia
kareem
ron
harry
HERMiNEEY [ lmfao .]
Josh
julius
ali
lori
heather
ayla
kayla
nikki
jarrett
jared
kallell
Deseray
ebony
shardasia
jamie
Karly
Chastity
Bre
Brooke
megan
lauren
melissa
lisa
alaina
nate
shawn
mary-jane
amanda
shirley
anna
diana

***

Name 5 people that mean the world to u.
o1.] Raquelynne :)
o2.] Irene :)
o3.] Edlynne :)
o4.] Diana *yesss.* Isay :)
o5.] Jill

those names weren`t in order. And yes, a lot do. Those names above are just for the sake of putting names :) You all do mean the world to me. :)

Is 1 good friends with 2?: yeah, they are. :)
Would 3 &5 make a good couple?: they're both girls.
Are 5&2 best friends?: both in the same clique :)
Can u see yourself with 4?: uhm, she`s a girl! :))
What are your thoughts on all of them
o1.] Raquelynne`s my best friend. :) She`s uhhh small but terrible :)) She`s really nice and down to earth. She`s super kulit, really like a kid. :) She`s my daughter *ehem, daughter? Kidding* at school. :p I love her to bits. Hehe.
o2.] Irene`s my best bitch. I can talk to her about anything and everything. We get along so much and that`s what makes us click. Hahaha. She`s my bitch and I love her. :) Our minds are quite the same. We always have the same things in mind, actually. Haha. We`re always on the same track. :) I miss my bitch :p
o3.] Edlynne. :) She`s really sweet. Uhm, she? =)) 07! Yeahboii. Hahaha. I miss her SO MUCH. :)
o4.] Isay! She`s also one of my best friends. COL President. Yea, she`s got what it takes to lead and to serve. Naks. Hahaha. Her inbox is full of quotes and she sends `em to me sometimes. Mostly because I tell her to. Hahaha. I love this girl like hell. :)
o5.] Jill`s my honey! :)) She was my best friend before. :) We click, yea. We love talking about "our designer brands". Hahaha. She`s this typical ROXY girl. Hahaha. She`s like one of the richest persons I know of. Hahaha. Lucky. I just love it when we`re talking socialite. Hahaha. :)) Kidding. :) LUXURIOUS. :p
Can you see yourself in 10 years still talking to 2? : Yeah. :)
What if 4 was missing ?: Hmmmm....
How would you react if 1 killed somebody?: I`m gonna kill her. Hahaha kidding. I dunno. :)
Could you ever find the guts to kill 5?: Hell no. :)
What if 3 broke into your house & stole your cell phone?: Why would she steal my phone anyway?? :)) All she`ll see there are like *someone*`s messages. Hahaha. And her messages as well =)) 07!
What if 1 stole your chapstick man & like RAN AWAY ?: Like she`ll steal my chapstick :))


***


F_R_i_E_N_D_S «3

My top 3 best friends are : Quel, Irene, Pia and Isay
I can't see myself without : The AlphaBitches *Irene Sheena Darling Fer Jan Catherine Ara Bea Angelie*, Quel, Isay, Pia, Moreen, Sam, Maxine, Celine, Cristine, Thea, Mica :)
I've had the best times with : Irene, Pia
I laugh way too much when im with : Irene, Quel, Sam Santos *oh yes.*, my bitches :)
Know's the most about me : Irene, Quel, Isay, Pia
Know's the least about me : my other bitches :)
cares about me the most : I`m not so sure. :)
who i care about the most : hmmm... I care about all of them :)
I can see myself without : no one. :)
In 20 years, i still wish to be friends with : all of them :)
Pushes me around too much : I dunno.
Doesn't stop to listen to me : Mikko? Haha.
Has the same taste in music as me : Most of my friends have the same taste music as I do. :)
Most retarded : Hahaha.
Most popular : I am. Hahaha kidding. :) SAM. Yes, he really is popular now. With all the ABS-CBN things running now, no doubt he`s too damn popular. Haha.
Most skinny : Sheena *has to be!*, Quel
Has the best smile : hmmm...
Has the funniest taste in clothing : no idea :)
is just well, awkward. period : I have lots of awkward friends =))

YOUR FRIENDS..

shyest: Bea and Angelie!
loudest: Irene my bitch :)
preppiest: errr...
punkest: Angelie!
nicest: hmmmm...
one you can talk to about anything: That has to be IRENE :)
most perverted: =))
smartest: Jill.
most likely to become a high school guidance counselor: Jan! Haha. RANDOM thought. :))
sluttiest: No one. :) But my/our flirty bitch is Irene. :))
funniest: sino nga ba? :)) I love you, FER!
craziest: we`re all crazy :p
most likely to succeed: Me. HAHA kidding. Dunno.
most talkative: Catherine and/or Jan.!!
best cook: Jan!
most artistic: Cha!
most athletic: Mel? :)
most retarded : =))
most cool : =))
most fat : we`re all like .. normal :)) no one`s fat.
most skinny : Sheena, really.
most amused by little things : that would be ME. :p
most likely to become a druggie : Jam? Joke. :p
most likely to invent a pop: ???
most likely to have a staring contest with a wall : haha. dunno.
most likely is going to be gay : Mikko! Hahaha I am so kidding :)) Pero hey Tiu, bagaaaay. :))
owns the most clothes : sino nga ba? :p
needs clothes : I do. Haha kidding. :))
most likely to eat yellow snow : ????
most likely to becum a teacher : Jill? Haha.
most likely to scream FUCK U in a public place with their parents : IRENE!
most likely to trip over a brick : hmmm.
most likely to FALL INTO A PUDDLE : hahahahaha. that would be so funny.
most likely to lose one shoe while out walking¬ notice it : dunno.
going to die from smoking : ??
going to win an award for being too nice : Darling!
bitchiest: I am. =)) and Irene. and Jan. :))
hurt recently : always ME. In the barx, I`m the one with the heart problems most of the time :))
made u sad recently: no one.
made u laugh recently: Irene!
made ulaugh so hard u CRIED recently: no one..
made u rly pissed off & are not talking to them: none.
miss the most : Irene
see the most : none. :|



♥ Erix ♥ 1:46 AM link to post 0 comments