me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, December 30, 2005
More and more surveys :)

1. When u looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? gawd I need a facial. HAHAHA.
2. How much cash do you have on you? right now? I don't know.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? pest
4. Favorite planet? jupiter, I guess.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell
phone? Edlynne :)
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? I use the Beatbox or Ever After :)
7. What shirt are you wearing? a plain blue-green Gap spandex shirt :)
8. Do you "label" yourself? yea, sometimes. :)
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Havaianas :) flippies!
10. Bright or Dark Room? depends. :)
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? playing with my phone lying in bed, I guess.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell
say? "di ko alam, eh. Tanong mo kay Nicole." haha. From Bea :)
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? EDSA na. =))
16. What's a saying that you say a lot? I don't know =)
17.Who told you they loved you last? hmmmm...
18. Last furry thing you touched? the thing I removed from my phone. It's a thing that you put sa end ng phone to accessorize it. I just removed it last night :)
19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days? none. :)
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? none.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? thirteen. Things changed when I hit 13. Hahaha. I wanna be fifteen now. Things would really change then, I can tell from now. =p
22. Your worst enemy? haha. It'd be rude to mention.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Alyssa Milano. Okay, it's my mom's PC. Haha.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I just ate dinner. =p
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to
take back a regret what would it be? million bucks of course. :)
26. Do you like someone? yeah, maybe I do. :)
27. The last song you listened to? Luxurious, ata. :))


***


1.Can you skate?
~ yea.
2.Have you kissed before?
~ haha no.
3.Are you annoyed with anyone?
~ not really :)
4.Do u prefer being single/in a relationship?
~ as of now, I'm happy that I'm single. Haha!
5.Do u like to eat cakes?
~ sure.
6.Do u like seeing yourself naked?
~ that's sick.
7.Who do you miss most?
~ my bitches at school :)
8.Who do u think is the hottest among all your
friends?
~ w're all hot. ;)
9.Who do u think is the stupidest celebrity
around?
~ Jessica Simpson.
10.How do u break up wit your bf/gf?
~ iono.
11.Can u breakdance?
~ yea, I can.
12.What do u hate most about yourself?
~ psychobitch-ing around at times. HAHAHA.
13.If one day u were 2 wake up bold, what would
u
do?
~ put on some clothes.
14.What is the worst death imaginable?
~ no idea.
15.Do you believe in fate or destiny?
~ fate.
16.Do u play golf?
~ I used to
18.Name one song that best describes d situation
u're in.
~ My Place? haha random. :))
19.If u could be in a movie,which would it be?
~ Harry Potter :)
20.Do u like your hair?
~ it's okay
21.What's the sweetest thing u've ever done for
your partner?
~ partner? :))
22.What would be the ideal gift for your bf/gf?
~ I don't have a bf, so I don't know. :)
23.What would u do if your crush confesses that
he/she likes u?
~ that would be .. nice?
24.What would u do if your bf/gf is taking drugs?
~ sapak.
25.What was the last movie u watched?
~ Exodus =))
26.Have u matchmaked anyone before?
~ tried.
27.Has anyone matchmaked u before?
~ yeah, weird. 8-)
28.Have u seen anyone from the opposite gender
naked?
~ no way.
29.Do u believe that aliens exist?
~ nope.
30.What is one thing that u need to make u
happy?
~ no more schoolwork, that should do the trick =))

♥ Erix ♥ 9:20 PM link to post 0 comments