me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Saturday, December 31, 2005
Goodbye 2005 :)

The year 2005 is coming to an end and it was one of the years that made me change a lot. :) I loved 2005 though it was one hard year for me.

I need to thank a lot of people for completing my year. Here are people whom I give special thanks to. :) If you're not here, I'm sorry. Apologies for that. :)

Irene Enrile- hey bitch :) thank you for everything. You're one person whom I can talk to just about anything and everything. You're the only person whom I think has the same personality as me. We get along in just about anything. You're one of my greatest friends ever and I'll treasure all the memories we've had, bitch. :) Muah. I miss you A LOT! And hey, where are my hott guys? :))

Quel Galicia- hey daughter! Hahaha. I wanna thank you for being my best friend. You were there when I needed help, and I was there too when you needed help. I appreciate it a lot whenever we're together and just chill. You're one person I love to help because I know that in my little actions, I make you happy :) Thanks for everything, Quel.

Isay Torres- hahaha bestfriend! Thanks for everything. Thanks for helping me out in my problems especially about *something*. Haha. You're a real great person. Behind your perky image is one sincere person trying to make the best out of your life :) It's great to have you as a pal!

Sheena Bonus- you're the person I ran to when I had no one to go to. Thanks for lending me your ears and for accompanying me when I still wasn't part of the group. Thanks a lot!

Darling Zaballero- you're a friend that I've known since I was ten. We were ballet mates and that's where it all started. Thanks for all the laughters we've shared! I miss your hugs! Hahahaha! :)) Muah!

Fer Dela Cerna- hey hey! I miss the ketchup incident :) Haha. Thanks for all the fun moments we've shared. Haha. And I hope you're wearing the Havaianas I gave you for your birthday/Christmas :)

Jan Tan- my longest seatmate! We've been seatmates for maybe 4 quarters now (starting freshman year) and even in the computer lab. Sawa na ko sayo, haha kidding. :) Thanks for being a great seatmate. Hahaha. The homeworks! Lmao. :)

Catherine Reyes- my recent seatmate! Wag ka na nga mag-absent :) Hahaha. I miss you, and all our chats at the back of the classroom :)

the rest of my bitches - we're a lot in our group. Haha. I just wanna thank you all for welcoming me into the barkada. It's such a pleasure having you guys as my company. :)

Moreen Guese- hey brah! You're one person that I miss most :) Thanks for all the happiness we've shared during the summer. I miss our "breakdance and fries sessions" and the "singing-till-we-drop-or-lie-down-on-the-floor" stuff. :) You are one person who made my summer. My summer wouldn't have been fun without you. :) In class, remember I didn't have anyone to go with? I still needed you there as my company. And yes, thanks for being patient enough if I have been hard to deal with. :) We have a lot of things in common and I want you to know that you are my bestest BEST FRIEND. :) I miss you alot, brah. :) See you summer!

Sam Concepcion- omg Sam you're so popular now. :) I miss you alot, brah! Thanks for everything. I know that we used to fight, or rather, tease each other during the summer that there was one time that you actually made me cry. HAHAHA! But really, I miss all your pang-aasars now. My summer wouldn't be a blast if I haven't met you. I actually didn't think that I would be able to have you as a friend. You remained a fantasy to me, not until I entered Advanced. :) You were a real great bud despite all the things that happened to us during the summer. I miss you alot brah! Take care, and see you on summer. :) Looking forward to it! And yes, I am ready already! You know what I mean :)

Anton Mecano- a new found friend who's really nice :) I'm so glad I spent summer days with you. Remember "influences"? Hahaha. Thank God you weren't influenced. Hahaha. I miss you! Hope to see you in summer :)

Maxine Taleon- my Playshop friend since 2003. :) Gawd I miss this girl. Hahaha. Thanks for everything. All we've been through since 2003 will be remembered. SARS and brah, yeah. :)) See you in the summer!

Pia Recuenco- my stellar :) My bestie sis. My best friend. I miss you, sis. Thanks for being there for me even though we aren't in the same school anymore. :) We have a lot in common as well, and we hate someone. Hahaha. I love you, sis. I miss you so much. :)

Meliza de Leon- my big sis! Thanks for being there to help me. :) You were always by my side and I appreciate it. :)

Cristine Romero- hahaha! I miss you na :) Thanks for entering my life in 2005! Naks. Haha. I miss all the stories and stuff. I miss your wit!

Celine Romero- twinnn ni Cristine! Haha. I miss you, Cecilia Ganda! Hahaha. My party girl. Haha. I remember the Vodka thing. It was really yummy. Hahaha.

Zackie Tejada- where are you? I miss you so much. I miss your stories na. Hehe. And when the three of us (Cristine, you and me) talk about one person :)) Thanks a lot for spending the time with us. :)

Thea de Rivera- sapilitang bestieeee! Haha. Thanks for being there for me. Haha, yeah, we were enemies before. We both learned from that. Hahaha. Muah. Thanks for everything. :)

Mica Elazegui- my kambal! Haha. My twin sister. :) We're really like twins. Haha. Thanks for everything. Thanks for making us laugh in ballet :)) Dahil Sa'Yo! I won't forget our practices. And when we danced that. Hahaha. We weren't in the center pa =)) It was funny. Haha. Thank you, my twin!




... my 2005 was well spent with all of you by my side :) I'll be adding people to this list soon! ...

♥ Erix ♥ 4:43 PM link to post 0 comments