me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, December 30, 2005
Enchanted Kingdom :)

I wasn't able to go online yesterday like I said. Haha. Apologies for that. :)

My EK trip went okay. =p

December 28, 2005 *** EK trip
Nicole, Thea and I met up at Shang at around 12nn waiting for Ate Mitch to pick us up. She picked us up at around 12:30 then we were off to Laguna. :) We were just chatting along the way and I was eating Ferrerro (sp?) Rocher. Yum. :) Haha. We got there at around 2:15 then lined up for the tickets. The entrance was pretty hard, though. The line was too long. Good thing we were able to make *singit*. Hahaha. 8-)

The first ride we rode was the Anchors Away. Gawd, it took us an hour just to get to ride. The line was super long. We got to ride the Anchors Away at around 3:30 na. Whattta. We didn't even get the best spot .. the ends. :| Oh well. Haha. After that, Nicole and I lined up for the Space Shuttle. We thought the line would be fast or what but hell, we got to ride it mga 4:30 na. Whatta. Ate Michelle, Thea, Ate Maix, Ate Joey and Ate Roxanne lined up at the Rio Grande minutes after we lined up at the Space Shuttle and they even got to ride first. :| Haaaay. Oh well, the Space Shuttle was worth the wait. Hahaha. It's really the BEST ride ever. :) I love the loops. =p Anyway, we munched on some stir fried rice after. Then we reserved some tickets for the 4D theatre. :) We lined up for the Rio Grande then we were really bored so we took pics while we were there. Hahaha. We got to ride it at 6:30pm. Long wait, really. Sayang the time that you're in line. 8-) Then we went straight to the 4D theatre coz our tix were reserved for the 7-8pm show. Hahaha. I loved it. The Escape from the Bane Manor, I think. Hahaha. It was kinda gross. =p Then we rode the Flying Fiesta. Whatta. Hahahaha. Then we went to sila Mama at the food court then ordered food but Nicole and I went in line for the Space Shuttle again and we expected that Ate Mitch and Ate Maix would follow us but they left na pala :( So it was Nicole and I, again. Hahaha. But oh well, it was fun, really. =p Then we went back to the food court after the ride and ate our pizza 8-) We were supposed to wait for the fireworks but it was 10pm na and it wasn't there yet. So we left na. HAHAHAH! Thea went to our house and then her mom fetched her there past 12 na. 8-)

You should really go to EK during the summer, LESS PEOPLE. Hahaha. =)) I miss our EK trip last summer, we were able to enjoy and the P400 was well spent. Now the fee was P500 and it wasn't even worth it. Argh.


December 29, 2005 *** Uuuh, no title for this. =p
Mama and I went to Megamall at around 2pm. We watched Exodus. Nyaha. But hey, it was a nice movie. ;) Iya Villania is just so pretty. Hahaha. Anyway, we bought shoes after that. Yes, another pair of school shoes. My 4th pair this school year. Believe me. Hahaha. =p That's just what we did. =))


December 30, 2005 *** Family reunion, supposedly.
We MIGHT go to our family reunion later. Haaaay. I really want to go, to have some fun. I'd be so annoyed if we wont. Dangggg.


I still haven't done my PROJECTS. I still have to do my TERM PAPER which I really don't know how to do, and the chord thingy in music. I still don't know what chord I'm going to do so I haven't done it yet. Hahaha. Oh well. That's my only problem now. 8-)


I loved my dream. The only thing I remember about it was that *he* was there. Hahahaha. Then we saw each other in this place then *he* was with his dad. I was with my lola. Haha. Then I was like "hey *his name*! I miss you! Picture, please?" Hahaha. And he was like "Sure." Then he gave me a peck on the cheek and stuff. Hahaha. Oh how I wish it was true, noh? =)) I'd just keep on uh, dreaming. 8-)

♥ Erix ♥ 7:46 AM link to post 0 comments