me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, November 1, 2005
A trip to Pampanga. :)

Just got home from Pampanga. :) It was hotttt. Expect a LONG ENTRY.ü Pictures will be uploaded to my Multiply in a while.ü

We went there last sunday, Oct.30. It took us a while to get to Mimosa. We ate lunch somewhere near.ü

Day one.
We got to the resort by 3pm, I guess. We unpacked and stuff. Then we took a rest for a while.ü I belted out tunes in the Magic Sing. HAH. I scored 100 twice.ü Around 9pm, we played games. It was super FUN.ü First game was scavenger hunt. There were 25 items to locate but it was tough, though the items were simple.ü The clues were hard to figure out. Lol! They were ala Charmed and Star Trek.ü We really had fun, especially when tito Ian and tito Paolo were PACKING each other. Hahaha! It was super funny, the packing incident. They were all like "I PACKed him first!, No, I PACKed him first!" And all the PACKing happened. Hahaha super funny. We were all happy. Lol! The second game was the bring me game. We all had to give the items to the kids (Tasha and Yuki) then they'll be the one to give it to the hosts. It was fun, the group had cooperation.ü Each game had a great incident. If in the first game it was the "PACKING INCIDENT", in the second game it was the "GOOBER INCIDENT". Mahn that was hott. Hahaha I sounded gay so never mind.ü The goober incident was funny. The hosts asked us to bring her the goober peanut butter then most of us raced to the cabinet to get it. There were 5 people getting the goober at the same time until everyone was lying down on the floor just getting it from each other. Really hard to explain but was REALLY FUNNY.ü Hahaha! The third game was a charade game. It was all about Filipino movies.ü Tito Ian and tito Paolo were the actors per group.ü Nothing funny really happened here but it was fun, too. Hehehe.ü Then the pot of gold game went by. I was supposed to win the pot of gold but we had to re-do the game again. Argh. Oh well. Then we went to sleep. Hahaha. ~ I just put shortcuts here. If I won't, it would take me forever to write.ü

Day two. Halloween!
Happy Halloween! Hahaha.. It was swimming day! :) We woke up at 9am then got ready. Hahaha. We ate lunch at Rib Eye.ü Food was great but service was hell. Ack. They sucked. :| Anyway.. While we were there, we watched Blue Crush and Darkness Falls.ü Lovely movies. Hahaha! Then we got back to the villa and got ready to swim.ü Finally, my suit fits! hahaha. It was cute.ü Red two piece. Hahaha never mind.ü Swimming was nice. The pool wasn't that cold and wasn't that deep too. Just exactly my height. 5'4". Hahaha. We swam till 5:30 coz some crows freaked me out, it was halloween pa naman. Then I wanted to go back to the villa. Hahaha! Then we did and took a bath.ü I played with the Magic Sing again coz I was bored. Hahahaü We had dinner at Camalig. It was a nice restaurant.ü I love their pizza. It was yum times ten.ü Hahaha!!! Then when we got back to the villa, we just sat around the living room, chatted. We shared comedy horror halloween stories. Hahaha. My favorite was about the dracula and the sunflower seeds. They said that vampires love to count and clean up the mess so if you're being chased by one, just shower them with anything hard to count and they'll clean it up. Hahaha! Then while they're at it, they'l l count it as well so if they lost count, they have to start back at one. So funny. There were more stories but they're too long so I won't blog about them.ü We watched Charmed after, until we dozed off.ü

Day three. All Saints' Day
We got up late again and PACKED up. Hahaha. We had to check out by 12noon. So we did. We were supposed to go to Subic for lunch but it was too far, it would take us 2 hours to get there. So we stopped over at Mcdonald's first. But then Subic was closed so we went back to Mimosa. The others ate at Zen while we ate somewhere else. Somewhere cheap. Hehe. Then we went to the playground and took pictures. Hahaha. :) Got home by 5. Just slept all throughout the trip home. Lol!




~~ Loved the villa so much. It was gorgeous. Hahahaü

Pics would be uploaded later!

[edit]
Pics have been uploaded at my Multiply. :) Check them out.ü

♥ Erix ♥ 5:23 PM link to post 0 comments