me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Tuesday, November 29, 2005


It was our Family Day today and it was fun. :) Weeeeee over-all champion ang yellow team! :) Hahaha.. We won first place in the cheering compet, and the group presentation. :) I thought that we didn't really do great during the cheering coz we were so sabog during rehearsals and all. But we still bagged first place. Haha. My friends keep on teasing me "boses ipis" everytime I do the "balita balita balita" thing coz my voice is so small, and sometimes pumipiyok pa. HAHAHA! And in the group presentation, they just told me that I'd be dancing, 10 minutes before the program! Hahaha.. We danced My Humps, We Be Burnin, and Follow The Leader. HAHAHA. :) Cute ni Ms. Batoy when she started dancing with us. LOL!

Anyway, all the stuff in the gym ended by 12 then we had to eat lunch at SJ113. Haha. Di na kami umabot ni Quel sa food. Haha. Trip. Then we had this game called Blind something. Blind Man, I think. We had to be grouped in 20's. It was fun, and scary at the same time. Haha. We were all blindfolded and we had to pass all these kinds of obstacles. Funneh as well. :) Ingay nila Edlynne and Faith. Hahaha.. :) Haaaaay nako si Edlynne super kulit. Hahaha. Memorable din tong day na to. Hahaha. Nagkaanak na ko ngayon. Si Quel! Hahaha.. "gumising ka na baby!" Hahahaha kulit kanina. :) May isa pang ginawang chuva dun, yung escaping the chuvaness cave. Haha. `tever. Nasugatan pa ko. Binalatan ng anak ko yun sugat. Leche. =))

Anyway.. We ate at Mcdo after the event, mga 3 na un. We stayed there lang. Then we went back to school, sunduin dapat si Nicole. Umupo lang kami sa parang ledge sa may gym. Haha. Then we went ahead of Nicole na, tagal nya kasi, eh. Hahaha. :)

Tas I went home na. :p




Waaaaaaaaa. May classes na bukaaaaaas. :( Auko maglessons. : Tas may club pa.. I haven't finished doing the presentation of the top 10 finalists for PAC's Search. Waaaaaa. And I still haven't finished my CL and Spanish projects. Oh well. They're not due naman until the 16th. Haha. :)

Tll here. :)

♥ Erix ♥ 5:11 PM link to post 0 comments