me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Thursday, September 1, 2005


Isn't it annoying that you've typed A LOT of things already then your computer suddenly hangs? ARGH. It just happened now. So I'm gonna repeat everything I typed. Oh well.

This post's supposed to long. Let's see...

So.. Yesterday was the Buwan ng Wika celebration at school. It was fun. :) Yet really tiring!!! First was the production numbers and contests. There were dance contests, pagbigkas ng tula at talumpati contest, essay writing contest, singing contest and Lakan and Lakambini contest. :) I joined the dance contest and essay writing contest. :p

Up first was "The Prayer" wherein me and Darling danced ballet. We only had a minute to waste for us to be able to change to our costumes for the "Ako'y Pilipino" presentation of Performing Arts Club. I wasn't able to stay and watch the pagbigkas ng tula and talumpati contest because I was busy dressing up for the dance contest. But luckily, I was able to watch the singing contest. :) Jam's my idol, I swear. Galing niya. HAH. :)) Then the dance contest came next. I really liked Piety's dance but many said they liked our dance as well. At first I didn't believe coz we sucked during practices. At least we were able to execute our best during the actual competition. :) Lakan and Lakambini contest was held afterwards. :) Then we danced "Hataw Na" together with the Xztremes. They announced the winners after the intermission. We didn't win the dance contest but it was ok. :) At least we bagged first place in the singing contest and essay writing contest. :) Unfortunately, I only placed 5th or 7th on it. HAH. :p

The Palaro ng Lahi was done after the salu-salo. I played Hilaang Lubid. Unfortunately, we lost and I got 3 blisters and 2 wounds on my left hand. Wtf. Eh kasi naman, noh. Thin players were in Reverence. All the strong ones were in sports club and they weren't allowed to play. Geeeez. HAH. I was supposed to join Patintero and Kadang-kadang, too. But I wasn't able to because of my hand. In Patintero, I didn't like the charcoal. HAH. And in Kadang-kadang, I was just wondering how I'd hold the rope with a sore hand. So I didn't play nalang. I was just behind, in front of the electric fan, having 3 chairs and yes, lying down. I fell asleep for quite some time but woke up coz it was too noisy. HAH! Galing ni KKQ (Kadang-kadang queen)/Liam/Keisha! HAH! Idolllll! Well anyway :)

Everyone was tired afterwards. Nobody can explain the stress felt by every student at CHS. Lolx!

I even had to go to the dentist afterwards. I got home by 8 then fell asleep. LOLX!

Today was tiring, too. I didn't attend classes that much. Haha! We had practice in the auditorium for september 3's occasion. :p Jenina was sooooooo kulit. HAH! They say we look alike. Yeah right. Lolx! Tama ba naman ilakad ako sa mga lalaki sa school? HAH! Pinakilala ba naman ako sa iba't-ibang lalaki. Wtf. Eh siya nga, eh. *toot* lang siya. HAH kidding :) The practice was held almost the whole day. HAHA! I really had fun today. :p

Wah I have a new brother. According to mommy (Cace) and daddy (Kenneth), Raymond's our brother. HAH. Kapatid ko na pala yun. :p `tever.

In Mcdo, I didn't have money, only 20 bucks so I bought a float. I saw daddy Kenneth and asked him to treat me. Unluckily, he didn't treat me. Bad dad! Hah kidding. :) When I sat down, I saw Errol. I asked him if he could spare me some food and yes! HAH! He's so nice. Nilibre niya ko. Lolx! He's nice pala, eh. Lolx! Me, Darling and Errol went home together. Chit-chat. Lolx!

Now I'm here. Summarizing everything that happened. HAHA sooooo annoying. :p

♥ Erix ♥ 6:32 PM link to post 0 comments