me. My name's Erika. :) I'm 15. A high school senior.

This used to be my blog. I had it for more than 2 years, but I got pretty sick of it to the point that I only blog once a month when I used to blog everyday. HAHA. I just moved hosts. I still blog, but not here. Look at my latest post here, and you'll know where to find me. :)

archives March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Friday, August 26, 2005


Haven't been online for the past 3 days. Hahaha! I was really busy.

This week's more hectic than the exam week. Damn I feel dead. Especially today! Argh. I wasn't able to attend Filipino and Social class coz of the Buwan ng Wika presentation. Our dismissal was at 3:10 but I got home by 6:30. Geez. I was a messenger. Everytime I visit the faculty room, the teachers would tell me to do something, and I mean ALWAYS. Dammit. Well, may grade naman siguro yun. :p I feel so drained. I'm dead. I can say that I am as tired as the teachers. I am sooooo frustrated. I'm gonna be doing 4 presentations on the 31st. Thank God I didn't make it to the top 3 of the essay writing contest coz if I made it, damn that means I have 5 presentations to do. I just made it to the 7th or 6th, I think. Doesn't matter. As long as I made it there. :) Gawd. I feel so weird. I've been running around the school for almost 4 hours just going back and forth to the faculty room then downstairs to the gym then to the other classrooms then to the IMC in the college building then to the library and wherever. Damn. I think I was the busiest person in school today, well aside from the teachers, anyway.

I got all my test scores. Damn. I failed ONE subject. Argh. 74%, pare. SPANISH! I so curse that subject! HAH. It's so annoying. Yes, I expected a failing grade. But dammit. When I got my paper, I was like, "74%? I could have done better. I accept the fact that I failed but damn. That's one point! Sayang nabitin pa. Rarrrrr. *&!@*$^#*$" It's so annoying. But it's ok because I passed all the other exams. :) And I get high grades for my quizzes now. I got a 15/15 in CL, 27/30 in PEHM, 32/35 in Biology, whasoever. :) I hope I get GOOD grades this quarter.

I guess I can call myself the walking bicycle now, considering all the things I've done for the day. You just don't know. I went to the faculty more than 15 times today just doing my frustrated teachers' commands. Well I have to help. That was why I was there. Well ok, not really but since I was there, I was tasked to help. Wooohooo I hope that's additional grades for conduct. :P

I feel so exhausted. We still don't have our music for the folk dance. We haven't finished Hataw Na. We lack practices for Ako'y Pilipino and The Prayer. These are all my problems. Yes they may sound easy, but hell they're not. It seems like I'm being chased by basilisks. :)) And btw, I'm going to LA SALLE GREENHILLS on tuesday together with 14 other students. :) I don't know why but our teacher told us so. Haha I'm excited. Lolx. :)

Today was the Buwan ng Wika institutional presentation. Sir Ulaye and some members of the dance club last year represented the HS department. It was cool. Galing talaga ni Sir! HAHAHA! :) I loved the play after. I think it was titled "Ulo ng Apo". It's so cool. Gwapo. :)) Well ok. Gwapo ni ***! Haha wag na. :| Basta that was it. :)) It's so fun. But that was where the fun ended, too. :p

Well.. That's it. :)

♥ Erix ♥ 7:42 PM link to post 0 comments